𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

ok angst time nerds fuck sjnd and nsfw

warningos: mentions off spanking degradation praise choking bondage and knifes

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

She crazy for you, like everyone else.
she pattered away at you , she taught you , stalked you
she was wanting you,However you had eyes for someone else.

Ei also known as The raiden shougun from her reputation in school. she loved you too.

How dare she steal.Ei should keep away from things that arent hers

ITS. Not. fair.

She hanged low..From the rope.
I told you not to touch things that arent yours.
That doesnt mean you keep.doing.it.

THUD.

her body hit the ground as miko cut the rope and started her emotional blacknailing to you

oh how naïve you are you fell for the trap.
you cant have anyone else but her
only you can be near her no one else not even your family.

"Dear~"
A voice rang out from the crowd It was Yae miko.

Your new enemy as you see it she talks all mice but shes the bully off the school.
Why nice to me?

"Meet me after school kay?" her voice dragged you to reality,Misleading you to a trap.

————————————————————————

"Haah haah." she kept breathing faster.

You both were laying on the bed as she smacks a strap inside you fast. Your enemy is stealing your first. You didnt want to admit she was very hot it seems like she wanted you from the beginning not hatred.

The slapping off your skin could be heard.

"Oi whore listen to me already and take it all,Dumbass" she talked down to you

"Y-yes Lady Miko,I'll be your slut"

"Now your being good."

you were tied up by red rope and held by your schools white neck tie it was choking you as she slams the 12" inc into you,Harder and faster.

"Seems like your cumming without permission.." her voice sounded calm but pissed. she grabbed a knife.

"Seems like the Whore needs a few cuts to know who's boss" she scrapped the knife over you gently cacressing you

"I wont d-do it again." the overwhelming overstimulation was causing so much within you you just wanted to cum.

Your cunt glistened at the sight off your cum which yae couldnt wait to lick off like the fox she was.
"Slut,So good but so dumb" she sighed playfully and she slammed into you without warning causing you to moan her full name

"You better let me edge you yeah? <3"
she teased you so much dirty whispering,Spanks,praise,stopping time to time oh the terror.

"You can cum dumb pup im bored now~" you realease at the strength of her voice. She untied the ropes and opened your legs once more.

"Thank you for my meal.~" her ears went up as she shoved her tounge inside lapping away as a fox taking all your juices as you held the bedsheets for dear life.

"Please?"

"Alright do it darling." she finished you up drainning you with every last cum you held.

"You did a good job for me pup now we are lovers." you didnt hear the rest as you fell asleep to her gentle craddling and lavender sent with her pink hair flowing around you.

She covered you both with the covers and watched your face before sleeping.
Little did you know she killed every friend and family you had all you needed was her and all you needed to see was her...

FOREVER

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

its short but i like it