#2 •𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲•

The most powerful words

The most powerful words. Am I right?

Some might take it easily, because they achieved nothing put of it.

But some might take these two words seriously, because they have gotten used to these emotions in their daily life.

Like me.

I have.

Yes dear, like you. And also some other human beings on this earth who still doubt that love and hate can exist in the same situation.

Which is a lie.

!!

Love and hate
Together?
U must be kidding me!

Why not? What's wrong in loving the same person and hating them too

I've done it, and I'm guilty.

Then let me ask you, why are you guilty? If so.

I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. Loving the person when they're around and feeling loved, but when you're alone you somehow start hating them in the mean time they're not around and keeps ignoring you. Plus getting hated by them because they think you're thinking nonsense.

Haha, then how is it possible to keep love and hate together, my dear?

Well I just though-

Never mind, I probably think it ain't right like I'm feeling.

Great. So what are you gonna do about it? Are you still gonna keep on hating him/her

And keeping them in the dark place?

Would it work that way?

U think?

Ofcourse not, I just don't Want to regret anything, ive already regretted alot in life.

Doesn't mean making others a tool to use whenever needed and hate them according to your needs.

Of course you're right, I understand but now isn't it too late?

Yet to fix everything?

It won't ever be late to that person if he/she still loves you, but it will be if they try to still avoid you after your mistake, means they do not want to include you in their life anymore.

So should I stick around still?

Wouldn't it be pathetic?

It's not being pathetic, it's called self-respect ;

You can't go behind a flying balloon if its out of your reach.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱