Bio

Name: Deku

Name: Deku

Age: Doesn't know.

Gender: Male

Blood type: doesn't know.

Appearance: Izuku is a scrawny little kid who barely has muscle mass and looks dirty because his parents don't let him use the shower.

Backstory: Izuku yagi was announced quirkless which led down to neglect and bullying which led to him acting cold to anyone who he hasn't met or trusted and also led to him to act not caring to his former family and friends not caring minus a certain someone he also quit his dream of being a hero and chose a new path.

Likes: katsudon, certain someone

Dislikes: Yagis, todorokis, bakugous.

Name Han Dae-Wi Okhwang

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Blood type: B

Appearance: Han daewi okhwang previously Izuku yagi mystically changed his appearance and now has spiky black hair with 187 cm height a little red-pigmented nose.

Weight: 83kg

Powers

Superhuman Strength: Han Dae-Wi has shown acute superhuman strength numerous times He has shown the strength to temporarily match All might in a fight without even using his Charyeok. He managed to contribute enough energy to destroy an artificial island, his base strength increased tremendously, as he easily caught Zeus' punch with one hand, while those around him were blown away by the shockwave it produced. When combined with attraction force, he is strong enough to punch and obliterate four Second Heavenly Realm gods at once.

Superhuman Endurance: Han Dae-Wi has shown remarkable endurance and stamina. Several times he has received massive injuries from opponents only to continue fighting despite pain and fatigue. He's shown great endurance.

Superhuman Agility: Due to the natural strengthening of his body from training with his master, Han Dae-Wi has supernatural agility. He is agile enough to move to any position as he sees fit. He has shown the ability to effortlessly flip and jump around a fight using most surfaces to his advantage. He is quick enough to even catch Eraser head by surprise.