Chapter 1 Together

It was a sunny day in the city of musutafu everything was going smooth no crimes, no murderers, nothing bad happening since they defeated AFO nothing terrible was gonna happen today right?

We got to a green Slim woman with green hair she looked buff but not too much noticeable this woman was inko Yagi A Pro hero known as Tornado and looked Worried then her husband woke up and saw his wife distressed look.

???: What's wrong honey.

Her husband Toshinori Yagi Aka All might asked he looked like a living Skeleton with sharp, angular features
And long limbs his neck long and his eyebrows Absent, Toshinori was shirtless which let her see the large scar. He had that covered most of his left side.

Inko: It's nothing Toshinori.

She said Lying Toshinori being Toshinori knew she was lying.

Toshinori: Honey I know when you're lying tell me.

Inko sighed she sometimes hated that Toshinori knew her so well, so she decided, to tell the truth, she sighed before telling everything to her husband.

Inko: Toshi I feel like Something bad is gonna happen that'll do unrepairable damage like when all for one attacked years ago.

She said Toshinori understood the feeling his wife was having, he himself is feeling the strange feelings too but not to worry his wife he had to lie.

Toshinori: Don't worry it's probably nothing even if it's something we will overcome as a family.

As on cue, a green-haired girl came running she jumped onto the bed and jumped on the bed the little child was Izumi Yagi the oldest of tweens.

Then a green-haired boy came walking peacefully He looked rather calm this was Izuku Yagi he came and ask his dad to carry him up.

Toshinori: Want me to carry you up?

Izuku nodded, izuku was the type who doesn't talk much just does signs Toshinori carried him and put izuku on his lap because Izumi was on inko's lap he decided to take his phone and take a picture he then said to his family to smile they took a picture and it looked lovely, inko was smiling and thinking

Inko:'This family will always be together no matter what

She affirmed.

Timeskip

We now go to inko, Izumi, and izuku who are in the doctor's office they were about to find what are the quirks they're just waiting they did all the tests, Izumi was excited Izuku being patient and inko anxious, she was thinking hard.

Inko:' what if one becomes quirkless and the other has a quirk and start to hate each other and their relationship gets destroyed what If one gets bullied what if I Negle-'

Her thoughts stopped when the doctor arrived and sat on his chair.

Doc: Hello ms yagi I have finished the tests and I have bad news which one do you want first.

Inko was overthinking at the light speed she then sighed and gained the courage.

Inko: The bad news.

Doc: Izuku yagi is...

Quirkless

Inko couldn't believe it that her cinnamon roll son was...quirkless
How could he be quirkless no way in hell he could be quirkless she was stopped by the doc.

Doc: The good news is that Your daughter has an SS-ranked energy quirk that lets her manipulate her energy, she can turn that energy into electricity granting her the ability to augment her physical strength, speed, durability to incredible degrees and also give he electrokinesis but the drawback if she uses too much energy shell get unconscious

At that moment inko turned to Izumi and gave her a huge smile then Izumi jumped towards inko holding her in the air superman style.

Inko: Did you hear that Izumi! You have an amazing quirk.

Izumi: I'm gonna become the number one hero mom and I'm gonna save everyone.

Inko: Yeah.

Inko and Izumi were both happy while izuku looked at them with his normal calm look but this look was different it was not his normal look this look was deprived of emotions he wasn't showing a tint of sadness or happiness he was just staring at them as if all his emotions were sucked out of him, of course, no one noticed the doctor was too busy on his phone and his mother and sister were commemorating his sister's quirk.
No one gave him a look they just ignored him

The doctor's visit ended and they went home when they arrived, Toshi came running in an excited manner.

Toshinori: So how it went?

Inko paused for a second she looked at her son and he seemed like it didn't affect him.

But in reality, he was broken into million pieces but she didn't realize it so she answered like there's no problem.

Inko: oh izuku is quirkless...but Izumi has a powerful quirk that lets her manipulate her energy and she can turn her energy into electricity gaining electrokinesis too but if she uses too much energy she will get unconscious.

Toshinori grinned after hearing Izumi's quirk she carried her daughter and told her something that he shouldn't

Toshinori: You'll become the best hero and you'll even surpass allmight let's go eat ice cream to celebrate!

Everyone agreed and went and closed the door but no one not noticed that they left izuku, he felt a strange feeling in his tummy it's like a v-

He couldn't finish what he was thinking because someone opened the door and it was his mother.

Inko: Oh my! Izuku sorry we forgot you I'm so sorry, wanna go eat ice cream.

Izuku nodded he understood that today's a special day for his sister so it's normal that focus a little more on her than on him and it's just for today right?

Next day...

Izuku was seated unaccompanied because everyone found out that he was quirkless and started to call him a disease, he was eating a PJ sandwich his mom packed in a hurry because she forgot to do his. and why he hasn't seen his comrades since he arrived.

So he decided to look for them. After some minutes he found them playing kickball he approached them and they noticed him.

Katsuki: Sup nerd.

Shoto: Hello.

Izumi: hey little bro.

Shoka: Hey Izu.

Katsumi: Yo.

Izuku: hey guys I've been looking for you since I arrived and what are you playing.

Katsumi: we've just been playing kickball.

Izuku: oh...Why didn't you call me?

Everyone stayed silent for a second the wind was blowing and The only thing you could hear was the sounds of the tree breezes until shoka decided to break the silence.

Shoka: we forgot you.

She said it, she said everyone knew but didn't want to hear, she said as if it was the most normal and obvious thing in the world. She said it and there was nothing they could do to turn back time and stop her from saying what she said. She no they

Forgot him