Beelzebub

Magic Snacks

           "So hungry…." The mutter sounds in the hall making you glance back as Beelzebub shuffles for the kitchen. "I wish snacks would just magically appear when I need them…"

             There wasn't anything special about how he said it, but you stop all the same. 'What if… They did?' You think, putting a knuckle to your chin. Could you really manage that? Without anyone else finding out?

             'Beel would be so happy if I could pull it off!' You smile to yourself at the thought.

             "Yo! ___! What are you doing standing there with that goofy look on your face?" Mammon's voice makes you look up as he stops in front of you.

             "Goofy?" You blink before covering your mouth. "My smile isn't goofy."

             "Well, you're not wrong…" He mutters before blushing slightly. "A-Anyway what are you plotting now?"

              "Plotting? I don't plot, you do- why do you have a unicorn plushie?..." You deadpan at the object in his hands.

              "What? This? I-It was on sale so I thought I'd…" He trails off as his face goes red before pushing the plushie into your chest. "Here! Don't be mistaken though. It's not like I got it for you because I thought of you as soon as I saw it or anything." He scoffs.

               "Oh, thanks Mammon." You smile taking the rare gift gratefully. "I'll see you later." You add heading to your room.

               "Alright, goodnight." He calls after you.

               You got up at 1a.m to sneak into the kitchen to start making some snacks, deciding cookies and cracker sandwiches would probably survive the day better. Sure was dark in the kitchen right now. You were trying to keep quiet, until you sense someone behind you.

              'Please don't be Beel…'

              "Who are you making cookies for at this hour?" A familiar murmur sounds and you relax, turning to find Satan peering over your shoulder with some curiosity.

               "I cant tell, so here." You whisper putting a cookie to his lips. He blinks before smiling and taking a bite.

               "Alright, I won't say anything then… Its good by the way." He says taking the cookie.

               "I'm glad you think so… But why are you up?" You frown slightly in concern.

               "Oh, I just finished reading a book and wanted some tea, would you like some as well?" He inquires going to make some.

             "Yes please." You smile before continuing on your project. 

               Satan starts to help you after you both have a cup of tea. Once you're finished you have about twenty little snack bags of each. Satan peers at you as you smile in satisfaction. "So. Who are all these for?" He asks again.

                "You'll know soon enough. Thanks for the tea, and for helping me." You beam at him. 

                "You looked like you were having fun so I got drawn in." He admits with a shrug. You smile more at that, handing him a pack of cookies before giving him a hug. He smiles a bit, watching you swiftly put the packs into your backpack before swiftly going out. "Good luck."