1

"Hey man you catch that game last night," my best friend Cole asked sneaking up behind me  throwing a arm over my shoulder scaring me.

"Nah I was busy with Vanessa last night," I shrugged his arm off and we walked down the school hallway on the way to my locker. It was almost 4th period which meant it was almost time to go. Junior year is so close to being over only a month and a half left.

"Ooo hot date last night," he asked and leaned against the locker beside mine. 

"She wanted to watch some chick flick."

"Ouch sorry man you missed it," he started talking about the basketball game that was on last night and I just tuned him out and since we have the same 4th period I couldn't avoid him. 

When we got to the classroom there was some students on the desk in the chairs and some looking out the window pointing out people and gossiping. We sat down in the back beside each other and Cole was talking about some new shoes that was coming out. 

"Are you listening to me," he clapped in front of my face and I looked at him. He is a pain in the a** I don't see how his girlfriend Taylor puts up with him.

"You was talking about those new shoes dropping and how you were going to get some." He punched my arm and glared at me.

"I was talking about how Taylor invited me over to her place tonight and if you wanted to hang this weekend since my mom and sister is going to be gone and dad is with his girlfriend and new baby this weekend." 

"There is no way you said all of that but you already know we can hang out this weekend." I pull out my phone seeing a text from Nessa. 

Lets do something tonight- N

We did something last night remember

That was a day ago I want to do something today- N

I guess we can do something but I have to be home early

See you after school- N

The bell ring and the teacher walks in and everybody sit down and I lay my head down for the class.

"Wake up, dude wake up its time to go," I feel a tap on the back of my neck. I swatted the hand and turned my head.

"If you don't get up I'm spitting in your ear and I had sour cream and onion chips not that long ago." I look at the annoying person and saw Cole smirking at me with my girlfriend and his standing beside him.

"Babe did you forget that we were supposed to hang out after school. I've been waiting for 10 minutes." My girlfriend the only girl I've ever dated. My parents don't like her but they tolerate her when she's around. She's 5'5 and on the dance team. she has brown hair and green eyes that sparkle like emeralds. I on the other hand am 6'1 and on the basketball and track team. 

"Sorry Nessa I guess I fell asleep," I stretch and grab my bag and we all head out to Cole's car. I have my license but I'm saving up for a car. Cole on the other hand has rich parents who buys him what he wants but I'm not hatin. 

Cole dropped me and Vanessa off at her house and promised we will hang out this weekend. We walked inside and her mom called out to the kitchen and she forced a smile when she saw me. 

"Hello Quentin will you be joining us for dinner," she looked over at me. Vanessa took off her shoes and threw her bag down.

"No ma'am I just came to do homework with Vanessa," I smile at her. Heavy footsteps was heard coming down the hall.

"Vanessa sweetheart is that you," he called out on the way to where we were.

"Yes daddy it's me and Quentin," the footsteps stop for a second then Mr. Laulinn came around the corner.

"Hello Quentin," he said with a forced smile. 

"Hello Mr. Laulinn, Vanessa invited me over to study," I said and he just nodded and walked away and Mrs. Laulinn followed after him. I told Vanessa I was going to the bathroom before we start our homework.

"How long is this going to go on Miranda, she know how I feel about that...that person in my house." I heard Mr. Laulinn complain to his wife. 

"Sweetheart it's just a phase it'll be over in no time," Mrs. Laulinn stirs something in a pot.

"She knows how I feel about this. She's supposed to concentrate on school go to college and marry Logan not be with this guy. Who knows what he's making her do she could be doing drugs or bring home a mixed baby. Everyone is going to judge us Miranda." Mr Laulinn slams his hand down on the table and Mrs. Laulinn shhs him and I go back to Vanessa. 

"Hey Ness I'm gonna go my mom needs me for something," I grab my bag and go leave with Vanessa calling after me.

I walk to Cole's house which is two blocks away from Vanessa's house and see Cole's car gone but two cars in the driveway. I let out a breath and knocked on the door.

"Hey Q," Laney, Cole's sister, opens the door. "Cole's not back yet but he's on the way." She leaned in the doorway looking me up and down.

"Okay I'll wait for him," I walk pass her and she rubs against me on my way to his room. I lay on his bed looking at peoples Instagram feed and when that got boring I watched some videos on Youtube. In the middle of watching a video Cole comes storming in the room slamming the door. 

"Hey man what's wrong," I sit up and Cole looks at me red faced and balled fists.

"She was cheating on me. The whole time she was cheating man." Cole knocked over his desk chair and sat on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Who cheated Taylor? Nah man she really likes you and you guys been together since like 7th grade," it's hard to believe that Taylor would cheat on Cole. They had their life planed out from what college they would go to together to the names of there kids.

"Yes Taylor who else would be cheating on me. We  was hanging out and then she got a message on her phone and she was ignoring it but I saw it man. Some guy she was seeing asked when she was going to drop her boyfriend and get with them." Tears were running down his face by now.

"Do you know who this person is," I asked and he wiped his face.

"No when I asked her about it she said it was none of my business and that they give her everything she wanted. Can you believe that she's seeing two people and for years." Wait what. She's doing what. 

"Is she seeing two people at one time like a poly relationship or two people like you and another guy," she can't be that low.

"She's seeing two different guys and me or she was until we broke up." he punches a wall and I grabbed him and gave him a hug. He squeezed me and sobbed. I don't know what I would do if Vanessa did that to me. 

After awhile Cole calmed down and we laid on his bed. I texted my mom that I was staying over at Cole's and fell asleep.

I decided to drop this first part on my birthday. I am still working on my other books even though its been awhile. I decided I'm too lazy to edit.