4

Wednesdays I don't know how I feel about them but I know I don't want to be in school right now. Since we are taking exams in a few weeks the teachers are giving us back to back tests and to make it worse we didn't even talk about the stuff on it.

Anyways Cole has been acting different since the party Friday. I mean he isn't moping around as much anymore but he always wants me around him. Like Sunday night when I had to go home he clung to me until deciding he was sleeping over which is fine but Monday night after I left Nessa's house he facetimed me and wouldn't hang up until the battery died on the phones he even picked me up everyday. I mean yeah he sometimes picked me up but it wasn't everyday but I think he is depending on me too much like he called me this morning to ask what he should wear. This break up must've hit him hard.

"Quentin are you listening to me," my girlfriend snapped in my face. We were in the cafeteria and Cole went to the library to study while I stayed with Nessa.

"What happened," I looked at her and she huffed rolling her eyes.

"I was telling you that my parents are out tonight and that you should come over," she grabs my hand. I kissed her head telling her I'll be over when the bell rung.

After school at Vanessa's

Me and Vanessa watched some movie on Lifetime about some woman kidnapping a baby and it was a good movie I guess. I got a message on my phone and saw it was Cole asking me to stay the night at his house and that he asked my parents. After I told him I was with Vanessa and that I would come by after Vanessa straddled me and kissed me. I was a virgin and I'm pretty sure she is to but lately she's been hinting that she wants to have sex. I already told her that I don't think she's ready but really I don't think I can do that to her.

She grabbed the hem of my shirt to take it off and I let her. She rubs on my chest and kissing on my neck and I had my hands under her shirt rubbing her back. She leans back taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra.

We went back to kissing and she reaches down to my pants. I had my hand on her boobs playing with her nipples. I kiss down her neck and chest I took a nipple in my mouth using my hand to play with the other one then switching. She pulls my cock out and starts jerking me off. I took my hand reaching down and unbuckled her pants and I ran my fingers along her panty line. She moans a little and grinds on me.

I pull her panties to the side and ran the tip of my finger over her heat. She moans and moves her hand faster. I pushed a finger in her and she grinds down on it. I pulled my finger out and stood her up pulling down her pants and underwear I sit her back on my lap and kiss on her neck and I slid my hands down her body. She was grinding on me and I slid my finger tip over her clit she sucked in a breath and I slid my finger back inside her going down to suck on her nipples. I inserted another finger and she moaned loudly bouncing on my fingers. I used my thumb and rubbed on her clit and she grabbed my cock and matched the pace she was going. She started going faster and I slapped her a** and she came moaning loudly grinding on my fingers and lazily stroking me. She slumped over on me trying to catch her breath.

I pulled my fingers out of her and put my member away. From the soft breaths coming from Nessa I assume she's asleep even though we barely did anything. Maybe she was just tired and overexcited.

I picked her up and took her to her room placing her on her bed. Then I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and then to the living room to pick up her clothes. After putting on my shirt I went to put her clothes in her hamper then gave her a kiss on the head and left.

When I got to Cole's it was 11pm and if it wasn't for the music I hear from inside I would've thought they were asleep. I texted Cole as soon as I left Vanessa's house that I was on the way and after telling him I didn't need a ride after he insisted he pick me up I made it to the door only for him to open the door before I even got to the porch run out and hug me. I hugged him back and he grabbed my wrist pulling me inside closing and locking the door.

He seemed to be the only one awake but with how loud the music is I don't see how. We went to his room and I turned the music down before I went and sat down on his bed. It seemed like he was doing homework by the books on his desk.

"About time you got here I was waiting forever," he said and flopped down on the bed making me bounce slightly.

"Sorry man Nessa wanted to hang out a little bit. Her parents weren't home," I looked in my drawer and grabbed some sweats.

"Well you took forever and I was about to go to bed but I sleep better when your here she doesn't pop up in my dreams." I feel a little touched if I'm being honest. He keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"You don't need me here for sleep you need to get back out there and when you fall of a horse mumbo jumbo. You'll be alright man." I went to turn off the light since it was going on midnight and we have to be up early for school.

"Go to bed man we got school in the morning," I said laying down on the bed and he immediately cuddled into me. We dozed off to sleep.