𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

Davina stood in front of an aisle, painting whatever came to her mind as Marcel stood by and watched. "You're gonna love it at the compound. I already got the best room in the place picked out." he boasted, trying to make her more excited in the move.

"I can't leave! Remember what happened last time?" she attempted to keep up with her lie.

"I know about your deal with Elijah. We can't be lying to each other. I'm trying to protect you. With the witches still looking to kill you for the Harvest, believe me, you're safest with us." Davina stared at him, not 100% convinced.

"Trust me, Davina. We will let no harm come your way." I smiled, walking through the attic door behind Klaus. I knew that Elijah had killed the last remaining elder, but there were many other people who were willing to do anything to grab ahold of her powers. "Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon."

Klaus Glanced around the room, seeing the numerous completed painting. "I see you're an artist. Wonderful! I look forward to witnessing your many talents!" by many talents, it was obvious what talent in particular he was looking forward to.

"Was this his idea?" she turned towards me and Marcel, unmistakable anger on her face. "Davina, please. I understand you're devoted to Marcel, but Marcel is devoted to me. I assume you'll want what's best for all of us." Klaus spoke up, walking over me and Marcel. "We have a meeting to attend downstairs."

"I'll get someone to pick up your things. We'll get you settled in right. Trust me." Marcel nodded from beside me, before following klaus out of the attic.

"Are you going to be there?" Davina questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I'm currently staying at the palace royale, but I'm sure Klaus wouldn't mind me moving in for a while."

"Good, I need someone I can trust." She sighed, picking up her paintbrush, and carrying on with her artwork. "You trust me? You barely know me."I raised my eyebrow, sitting down on her bed.

"Your right, I don't. You just seem to have this comforting Aura. I know I can trust you." she shrugged, keeping her eyes focused on the canvas. Although she couldn't see me, I smiled at her words. "I'm glad you trust someone."

I stood up from the bed, letting out a loud huff in annoyance. "I should probably get back downstairs." I stroll over to the door, turning around to face Davina. "I'll see you soon, Davina." I smiled, leaving the girl to pack up a few of her essential things.