Sorrowful Childhood - Part 1

Another Otsutsuki was born into the God clan, the Otsutsuki clan. This Otsutsuki was different. This Otsutsuki was prophesied, as one being to rival the power of the main family, by one of the former Otsutsuki Gods. But just like the others this kid was meant to serve the main family for eternity.

The Otsutsuki is a clan of gods, with one main family as the gods of those gods. The Otsutsuki that are not in the main family, will serve the main family. To others of planets these beings might seem godly but they are just serving their purpose set by the Otsutsuki Gods. The Otsutsuki Gods are the kings of the Otsutsuki with unrivalled power.

As an Otsutsuki child matures, they come to realize that life has no purpose other than just serving these people who rule everyone. No one even dares to object, because they know only death will stare them after that. Anyone who objects doesn't survive.

Otsutsuki Kaguya was born. The one who will rival the power of the main family. Everyone hoping she can get freedom for them. Kaguya had expectations as soon as she was born. The suffering started already.

Kaguya was only 3 years old when she was left at home alone. Kaguya's parents left for serving the main family as soon as she was born. At the age of 3 everyone in her family and people she knew left her. Few left fearing her prophecy. Most were forced to go serve. At the age of 6 she had a baby brother but again no one else, no parents.

Kaguya was a born genius, but was also heavily emotional. She would cry for days and days. The crying was not only because everyone left. It was also because someone precious to her is gone forever(aka killed if you couldn't tell).

The day someone precious dies

I woke up to seeing my silly little brother crying. He wont tell me what happened.

Kaguya Otsutsuki :"Hey cry baby Koshinuke, what happened? why are you crying?"

Koshinuke Otsutsuki :"I want to see mother and father!" yelled Koshinuke.

Kaguya Otsutsuki :"We already talked about this. Why all of a sudden?" Kaguya sighed.

Koshinuke Otsutsuki :"That stupid main family member Momoshiki! He told me to go to where mother and father went." cried Koshinuke.

Kaguya Otsutsuki :"Maybe it wasn't on purpose, he might not know our parents are gone out to serve his family."

Koshinuke Otsutsuki :"He told me to die, does that mean our parents are dead!?"

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "The main family is stupid anyways, just ignore what he said, our parents are fine." Kaguya started tearing up.

Koshinuke Otsutsuki : "You're crying! you can't tell me to not do anything about this, they are and have been treating us like tissue."

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Talk for yourself, you are weaker than tissue, not me!"

Koshinuke Otsutsuki : "You're the one cry-"

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "You were crying first!"

Koshinuke Otsutsuki : "SO WHAT!? By tissue I meant they use as and then throw us away."

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Throw us away? What do you mean?"

Koshinuke Otsutsuki : "Rumours about the ones who go to serve never come back, because they are sacrificed for the immortality of the main family."

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Since when was that a rumour?"

Koshinuke Otsutsuki : "I don't know!"