Sorrowful Childhood - Part 2

A few years later rumours of people having expectations for Kaguya and the prophecy reached the top. Whenever Kaguya went to the Otsutsuki shrine she was bad mouthed by elders and children.

There was one boy she met, Karui-hi, who saved her from the crap talk of a main family member. The main family member was a friend of Karui-hi, so it wasn't that hard for him to shut him up.

Today Kaguya came back home happy because she had a conversation with Karui-hi.

(flash back to the conversation with Karui-hi)

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Thanks for the save Karui-hi, it means a lot." said Kaguya shyly.

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "It was no problem really, but the rumours I hope they are true." responded and hinted Karui-hi.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Which one, because I think there are quite a bit, why cant all these old farts keep stuff like that to them selfs."

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "Old farts?" laughed Karui-hi, "Don't those old farts believe in you?"

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "It feels like too many expectations, and why do they think some stupid prophecy is true." 

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "Kaguya you are special, I can feel it" blushingly says Karui-hi, "Being as strong as the main family is amazing and very cool."

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "It would be nice to have such power, but then I would get even more responsibilities." said Kaguya in a sad tone.

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "Cheer up! You are 16 years of age, which should be enough to understand thi-"

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Understand What!? That as soon as my parents return I will be gone as a slave like them, serving them for what? why? I've lived alone for almost half of my life, Will I be like my parents soon enough, not returning home at all to see their child at least once? Do they even know that Kosh-" yelled Kaguya.

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "Who?" 

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "No one, I hate this all."

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "I am really sorry Kaguya, I hate this too, especially because I kno-" Karui-hi with a confusing expression said, "because I know nothing!"

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "You know something don't you Karui-hi?" 

Karui-hi Otsutsuki : "It really isn't special, pretty much everyone knows" Karui-hi teared up, "That we are born to die for them, my family died serving them. They are sent on missions that involve sacrifices, we are just mere sacrifices. WE WILL DIE IN PAIN AND SUFFERING!" Karui-hi yelled.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Don't cry, maybe there is hope?" Kaguya tried comforting Karui-hi.

Karui-hi told Kaguya something that changed her.

With a fake smile came back home Kaguya realizing she doesn't have to put up a face for anyone. Realizing that her parents aren't coming back. Realizing that anytime now she will be sent away to protect and die for the main family's prestigious lives.

Karui-hi told Kaguya about how he wanted to stay with his sister instead of serving the family because his sister is only 6 years of age. The solution the main family came up was killing his little sister. He came back home one day seeing his sister dead lying on the floor. The main family talked to Karui-hi again telling him there isn't anyone to stay back for.

Kaguya realized how cruel these people really are. The main family lived for themselves and themselves only.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "We only live for them, there is no point of living for an eternity when it's just about serving and then dying." whispered Kaguya to herself.

She remembered Karui-hi and knew she had to do something about this. But all those expectations pushing her down were already more than enough.

There is no home for the Otsutsuki, there is no one thinking about you, there is no one who loves you. Knowing no one loves you hurts more than anything, but knowing no one will ever love you hurts like a b****.

Kaguya cried herself to sleep.

The next day

Kaguya woke up pretty sad.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Is it already time to wake up?" yelled Kaguya.

She saw someone in front of her, It wasn't clear to her eyes on who that was.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Who are you?" Kaguya said confused.

She rubbed her eyes a few times. She saw someone familiar.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "MOTHER!?" yelled Kaguya.

Kaguya started to run but then slipped from something. She banged her head on the ground.

Kaguya stood up and started looking around, but couldn't find her mother. She couldn't find anyone. 

Kaguya realized she slipped over some letter and checked that instead.

Kaguya opened up the Letter.

The Letter

Kaguya Otsutsuki,

Time has come. Your mother will be returning and is relieved of her duties.

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "Relieved of her duties? I thought Karui-hi said we serve till death. Did he lie?" Kaguya said sadly but was happy about her mother coming back.

Your mother will be coming back home a week later from today. You will also b-

Kaguya Otsutsuki : huh "what, no? this is so stupid." Kaguya teared up.

be starting to serve  a main family member. You will start in 2 da-

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "I wont be able to see mother" Kaguya said sadly trying to convince herself "At least when I am relieved of serving them, then I can have all the time with mother and father."

days. You will be serving Isshiki Otsutsuki. You will help him gain eternal power and life. 

Kaguya Otsutsuki : "It is all about their stupid lives all the time" said Kaguya angrily.

Kaguya was informed she was serving a member of the main family for the rest of her forcefully obeying life, or at least that is what she thought before. She doesn't know who to believe, Karui-hi or these Otsutsuki main family that only care about themselves no matter what. 

Do some Otsutsuki really return or are relieved of their duties? Is my father alive? Is my mother really coming back? I cant and wont know any of this. I guess I will find out when I serve these people. But if the truth is dirty as Karui-hi says it is. Then I wont have anyone to tell the truth. 

Lonely death sounds nice (sarcasm).

This also means Karui-hi will die a lonely death. 

I want to escape this hell with Karui-hi, to somewhere I am free. Also a smile would look nice on Karui-hi.

All I can do is dream, I am just a female. Female are known to be weak Otsutsuki. 

I dont think I will rival the power of the main family.  If I could then there is a possibility of freedom. I'm just weak. I'm crying and that is all I can do.

Kaguya went to the shrine in hopes of talking to Karui-hi. She didn't see him around. 

She waited all day. Karui-hi was no where.

What if Karui-hi lied? Karui-hi was the friend of a main family member after all. Did he lie to me on purpose? 

I really thought there was someone who cared about me. I really thought he was nice guy.

I hate the Otsutsuki. I hate all this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Part will come out when I am in the mood. At this moment right now I think I might not be in the mood for a week or so(sorry if it takes a month), I guess just be patient if you want the next part, and Sorry.