14

The six boys had finally decide to visit Imina's bakery. It wasn't hard to find but they insisted Jisung show them where it was anyway. 

The brown-haired girl laughed as they came in, practically throwing themselves inside the bakery. Pushing and shoving started as they tried to beat each other to the counter to look at the desserts and get theirs first.

Jeno smiled up at Imina as he tripped and fell against the counter from one of his chaotic friends.

"Hey guys", she smiled.

"Hi", they replied in unison, not fully looking at her.

"What's all the ruckus out here?" Ezra asked, coming out the kitchen, Russell behind him.

"Ez, Russ, these are my friends."

"You have more?"

Imina rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"How many desserts did she bribe you with?"

"None", Haechan said, pouting.

"Six", Jisung answered.

"I was not bribing you to be my friend!"

"You kinda were."

At her glare, he holds his hands up in surrender, grinning in amusement. "Okay, sorry. You weren't."

"It's okay, Imina. You don't have to be embarrassed, some of us are naturally likable."

She pulled Russell into a headlock and noogied his head causing him to hit her arms to get her to let go. "Ow! Mina! Mina, stop!"

Satisfied, she released him with a grin and looked at the boys who were staring at her.

Ezra looked at Jisung. "That could've been you."

His eyes widened and he unconsciously leaned back.

"Are you done making me look bad?"

"You always look bad", Russell grinned and then ran to the kitchen as Imina went towards him once again.

Shaking his head at their antics, Ezra stepped forward, putting on gloves. "What can I get you?"

After serving them, Imina stayed behind the counter, telling them she'd join in a few minutes.

Laughter resounded through the shop, gaining everyone's attention. Renjun was standing up, staring at Jeno who had gotten frosting on him. He seemed to be in the middle of explaining something which had made the situation more amusing to the six boys.

"They're cute", Ezra commented.

The girl grinned at her cousin. "What happened to Zeke?"

"They're playing hard to get", Russell answered. "I've seen them smile, flirt, and share looks yet they're still friends."

"We're not sure he likes me Russ."

Ezra's brother face-palmed and then looked at Imina. "Imina, promise me, when you like someone, you won't be this stupid."

"I am not stupid!"

"Fine, irritatingly oblivious. And still stupid."

Russell went into the back without a response, missing the glare sent his way. Imina gave the older boy a last amused look before joining the seven boys at their table.

"Is everything okay?" Mark asked, glancing at the counter.

"They're fine. Russell's just annoyed with Ezra for being oblivious."