16

"Jisung!" Mrs. Park called out in a sing-song tone. "When do I get to meet your friends?"

"I'll invite them today."

"Great!" She said, hugging him. "Want me to give you a ride to school?"

"Sure."

"We'll go in ten minutes. Eat something."

"Okay."

He went downstairs and made himself a bowl of cereal. After checking he had everything, they left the house.

Entering the school building, the first thing he spotted was Jaemin and Renjun.

"Jisung!" Jaemin exclaimed and hugged the boy.

Jisung chuckled. "Hi, Jaemin."

Renjun smiled at him as he approached. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Where are the others?"

"On the roof."

"What are they doing up there?"

"Jeno's probably laying on the ground and Mark could be laying down too or looking somewhere or fighting Haechan and Chenle is trying to figure out how to annoy them. And they probably have snacks."

 "Why aren't you guys with them?"

"We got here later than they did and when we saw each other, we just started talking."

"Oh", He said then a thought came to mind. "Is that where you guys went the day you were all rushing in the morning?"

"Yeah but that time we were trying to launch a bottle rocket and the only reason we didn't invite you is that in the morning, the roof has a fifteen people limit and there were already other people there."

"Oh, it's okay. I wasn't bothered or anything."

"Good but next time, we'll invite you."

"Okay."

The warning bell rang and students scattered to make their way to their homeroom class. 

"Are you guys busy after school?" Jisung asked.

"I have to babysit", Jeno said.

"Me too."

"I have work."

"I told have to help my family with stuff", Mark answered.

"I have an art assignment I need to finish."

"I'm going somewhere."

"Oh okay."

"Why?"

Jisung shook his head. "It's nothing. My mom just wants to meet my friends and I told her I'd ask about it today but we can do it another time."

"We'll definitely make plans for that", Mark assured him.

"You should ask Imina."

"I'm going to."

After school, the seven boys met up in the lunch-yard, wanting to talk to each other before going their separate ways. Jisung had texted Imina to meet them there so they waited for the girl who didn't exit the building until most of the students had left.

As she approached, Jisung greeted her with a smile and Jaemin went to hug her. 

Once the group had gotten quiet, Mark suddenly spoke up, "I don't know if I should've asked this earlier but do you guys wanna do Secret Santa?"