chapter 2 lukes beginning

SPLASH!

The sound of a puddle being stepped in filled the forest air, as a figure sleeped in between the trees. Coming to a halt the figure was reveal to be a young woman in her late 30's. Her hair was black and wavy almost like a river down to her hips. Her skin while late and pale, looked like a freshly found pearl that shimmered in the moonlight. Her eye's were red rubies as they stared in the bundle in her arms.

The small little infant in the bundle, she had to get far enough away where he'd be safe, she had to. She wouldn't let him get to her offspring she had to-

"Gah!" A wave  of pain agonly flooded through her shoulder as she was suddenly then yanked to the ground. A rope wrapped around her left ankle, the sudden movement disturbed the bundle and the infant whined struggling in hisb cocoon as he looked for his missing source of heat. As she reached for her bundle, she heard slow clapping and footsteps. She gasped in shock and horror, as the man she sought to outrun was only 5 feet away.

 She gasped in shock and horror, as the man she sought to outrun was only 5 feet away

He then began clapping his hands the gun he used still smoking.

???:" well, well, well. What have we here? A lost dog, it's hard to say but you gave a good chase and a good hunt little dog,  i must congratulate you. But alas it's time for you and your kind to be euthaniz-" he was cut off by a wail coming the bundle, he looked shocked before a smirk graced his features.

"And a little puppy too, take solace in the fact that his death with be painless as possible" and with that he walked over to the infant, giving the mother a kick to the sides as he walked past.

Big mistake

"AHHH! YOU B*TCH!" he wailed in agony covering his bleeding face as the woman stood up, her left hand having formed claws as they dripped with crimson wasting no time she ran, further into the woods. She didn't care where she ended up, she hoped just far enough that she could wait until her alpha, her mate could show up. But just then she saw her vision getting blurry, but how, how did- no, no no no! The bullet was poisoned, just now she had caught up to the stench, She collasped Onto the ground exhausted and panicked the poison was spreading faster through her system, she cried tears of regret. Regret for bringing her young child into this, regret in bringing the enemy to her pack unknowingly. And now her child and possibly her pack was to soon die with her.

"Hello?" A worried voice called out.

Johanna, was walking through a shortcut in the woods. The sun was beginning to set giving off an eerie purple hue. Just then she heard crying, and saw a bleeding woman in what appeared to be animal clothing lying on the ground. Next to her was a bundled up- Johanna froze. Had someone killed a mother and left the child? 
She called out "hello?" And got a reply.

"P-please.... 'ack!' 'Cough'... please take my son." The woman chocked out tears streaming down her face as she coughed.

Johanna:" what happened? Ma'am a-are you alright? What about your child?!

Sohanna:" my name is sohanna, my child... please take him, i beg you."

Johanna stood, shocked and worried. She wouldn't leave an infant but she couldn't leave the mother behind, she had to get help or atleast take them to the emergency room somehow! "Sohanna, grab on,i can't leave you-".

"Please there's no, time." She said handing her baby to Johanna, who slowly picked him up with shaky hands.

" my little baby luke, your father would've be proud of what you could do in the future. I- i thank you, please i beg you keep him safe."

Johanna:" i-i-.. i promise" and with.... Sohanna breathed a sigh of relief and hope, and slowly closed her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mama!" A tiny voice called out, knocking Johanna out from her daydream, as she looked down to lute at her feet.

"Hilda's gowing out with her friends, can i go? Please please please?" Luke asked as he jumped up in down in place, Johanna laughed before petting his head.

Johanna:" oh alright, but listen to hilda,don't talk to strangers, and be back before-" she didn't have time to finish as luke turned into a small blur as he ran after hilda.

Johanna looked on, and let a frown form across her face. She could only hope that Sohanna, Luke's mom could've been happy at the bundle of joy luke has become