Chapter 7

Ashley's point of view!!!!!!!

We all were nervous about the cheerleading tryouts (except the guys because they weren't audtioning lol!! They did want to see us in cute cheerleading uniforms though so they were a little bit nervous). It was the afternoon after school.

"Are you feeling better?" the guys asked us. "After being poisoned"?

"Yes, much better!" we all said. We did feel better, except for being nervous, obvi.

The cheerleaders had us all line up on the field while the football players practiced. They wanted to know that we could make them win a game.

"Five-Six-Seven-Eight!" We all danced, following the motions of Erika and the other cheerleaders. Tiffany, Lindsey, and Chelsey made a pyramid, and I stood on the top and waved around my pom poms. The school colors were red and white, but we all brought our own from home in our "signature" colors.

We were surprised to be cheered on, and we looked down. Erika wasn't looking happy, but we saw some familiar faces in the stands.....

"OMG!" I said, waving at Drew Carey, Wayne Brady, Chip Esten, and Dan Patterson. "You guys came to see us??"

"Yes!" they said. "We can't wait for you to finish highschool so you can come back on the show. But we want you to enjoy it, too. These are the best years of your lives you know."

"Not for me," said Drew. "I was bullied."

"Yeah, for being fat!" we all died of laughter.

"You guys can come down now," said Erika angrily. "I don't want you on the team, but you made the football players score a touchdown so you can be cheerleaders."

Everyone cheered and then we went to say hi to the Whose Line? gang.

"We have some other news," they said.

"Whaaaaat?"

"We are going to be..... YOUR TEACHERS!"

We all jumped up and down and cheered.