Home with Me|9

Denki POV:

I was instantly knocked out of my sleep but all I saw was red. "KIRISHIMA GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I said turning my quirk back on. I felt him stabbing me in countless places countless times.

I turned my quirk on higher beginning to start swigging hitting him one good time just to flip us over. I began punching him harder using full force. We went on like this for a couple of minutes they tried to pull us apart countless times it didn't work. I felt multiple hands pull me up.

I groaned, Hawks and Miruko lifted me off of Kirishima. "Ugh! Let me go!" I said, looking at Kirishima with nothing but anger. "Calm down little cousin." Hawks said standing me up but I just clasped.

I let all my emotions out screaming and crying, shouting and stomping. I did everything I could to get them all out. I did all this before my throat began to hurt and I passed out.  I wake up in a room? Where am I? 

I looked around unfamiliar with my surroundings. I sat up aching all over. I looked at what I had on. It was a black t-shirt and grey shorts. I got off the bed opening the door.

I walked out of the room then into the living room to be met with Miss. Bakugou looked at me.

I bowed my head quickly. She smiled "No need for that Denki." She said smiling. "Thank you, Miss. Bakugou." I said weakly. "Just call me Mitsuki," she said, I nodded. 'She's not as bad as Suki said she is.' I thought to myself. "I-If you don't m-mind me asking, Where is Katsuki?" I said blushing slightly.

"He's at school," She said just as the door swung open. "Or not," she mumbled followed by loud screams. "OLD HAG! IS HE AWAKE YET?!?!" I heard as Katsuki walked into the living room.

I found his hand on my cheek. I smiled, "Hi Suki," I said putting my arms around his neck. He gave me a quick smile then a peck on the lips the looked to Mitsuki. "Why're you talking to this old hag?" he asked me in a calm voice.

I pushed his shoulder playfully, "Katsuki, don't say that about your mother!" He grunted rolling his eyes. "Yea, Yea," He said "Bakugou Katsuki." I said. "G-Gomen." He said to his mother blushing from the embarrassment. She smiled "It's ok brat." She said then looked at me.

"Would you like something to eat?" I nodded "Yes please!" I said. "Ok good, you've been out for 6 weeks." She said walking to the kitchen. I felt panic rise in me. "Oh no...I missed finals didn't I?!" I asked Katsuki. "Yea but I've got it covered." He said, I nodded.