"Excuse me?" Y/n asked the guy beside her while clearing her throat

"Excuse me?" Y/n asked the guy beside her while clearing her throat. The guy with a black ponytail stopped whispering to himself, turning his attention to the girl next to him. "Hmm?" "I was gonna ask you if I could borrow your notes, I was late to class. May I?" She asked, gulping down nothing.

The black haired guy took a second looking at her before scooting his notebook over to the female that thanked him. She looked down to start writing down jots but she noticed that she couldn't read his notes, she couldn't understand what he was even writing. She looked up at the man that was looking over her shoulder humming to himself.

"What the hell is this?" She questioned looking at the guy that gritted his teeth. "What? What's wrong?" The stranger pulled his book away from the girl looking at his work.

"What the heck does that mean?" Y/n pointed down at the words on the page of his book while the mans eyebrows both arched in confusion. "The Studies of Humanities? I don't know, I just wrote whatever's on the screen." She laughed quietly making the guy stare at her. "You know what. Let me just write everything else my guy. Then I could photo copy my notes and give them to you." She offered putting her fist out towards him. The guy fist pumped her lightly while watching y/n start to write quietly.

"So, I'm y/n. What's your name?" She said while continuing to write. "My name? Baji Keisuke." "That's a unique name, Baji." She smiled.

After class was done y/n insisted to meet baji after school which he didn't decline the offer. She went another way towards her next class and he left the other. The whole college afternoon passed by slowly in your next class, nothing happened except that y/n almost broke the world record of yawning within the period.

"CLASS DISMISSED!" The teacher yelled as every student rushed down the bleachers towards the exit. Y/n waited for everyone to leave the auditorium so she didn't get caught up in the crowd.

She walked outside towards a bench, sitting down pulling out her water bottle and sipping the beverage inside. Before she left her house she had mixed vodka in fruit punch and put it in her water bottle. As she sat there waiting for Baji, he finally left the building afterwards walking the other way in his uniform and glasses.

"HEY BAJI! OVER HERE!" She yelled.

He saw her and walked towards her direction while she waved at him. "Let's go." She swung her bang over her shoulder and started walking off UCI grounds. He stood beside her carrying his notebook, being silent until you guys turned a corner off of the college street. "Finally. Out of that shit hole." The black haired male chuckled untying his tie and undoing the buttons on his uniform. He brought one hand behind his head pulling the hair tie out of his ponytail letting his black long hair go free in the wind.

She looked at him as he took off his glasses, setting them inside his pocket. Her jaw dropped seeing the attractive male under the disguise. "I d-didn't expect um- nevermind." Y/n stuttered, feeling embarrassed while Baji side eyed her in confusion. "What? Is it something I said?" Baji said, putting his black hair tie on his wrist.

"No, It's nothing! Anyways my house is down the street." "Ight." He shrugged it off.

Both of them arrived at the house, y/n inviting him in as he nodded and walked into the house. Her parents weren't home just yet so she had to sneak into their room and print out the notes. Baji followed along quietly looking around.

"Do you live by yourself?" He questioned as she shook her her head

"Nah, I live with my dad." The girl connected her phone to the computer wire and transferred the picture of the information to the computer then she printed the paper out as he watched from behind her.

_________________________________________

"THERE YOU GO MR. KEISUKE, IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU." You said, changing your voice into a sarcastic 'business mans' as he glared at you with a smile written across his lips.

"You're weird." He chuckled deeply. "Weird is better than normal, y'know what I mean." You smirked and shrugged.

It was silent for a couple of seconds before he cleared his throat. "Thank you. I'll excuse myself." He walked out the room and you quickly followed him.

"So, what's your interests?" You asked Baji, putting your hands behind your back. "Interest? Like my type?" He walked down the stairs. "No, like what do you like to do?"

"I like to destroy shit. Something I do for fun." He grinned widely, showing off his sharp canine teeth. You squinted and glared at the man walking to the front door and opening it.

"Sounds fun! Pull up and invite me sometime." You grinned as well. Baji's eyes slightly widened in amusement. "Really? You want to sometime?" He looked generally excited.

Walking out the house he looked back at you with a smile.

"For sure." You tucked a strand of hair that fell in your face behind your ear. "Ight bet. See ya around." Baji smirked to himself while walking off.

You closed the door sighing, then feeling your stomach grumble from the lack of food you have consumed that day. You walked into the kitchen and helped yourself into the freezer pulling out a frozen pizza and setting it aside. You turned on the oven and took the wrap off the pizza, sliding it into the oven. The doorbell rang as you dusted your hands off walking towards the door.

You peaked out the crack of the door seeing a familiar face...

It was your neighbor Izana. He stood there with his hands in his black leather jacket. He looked up seeing half of your face behind the door.

"Hey y/n."