Who Am I?

You are a part of me. You changed me for the better. You gave me that purpose I was always looking for. When you were around nothing would hurt me. You were always looking out for me and I always did my best to help you; to save you. You promised to never make me cry. You promised to make anyone who did pay. You are the reason why I have so many great friends around me. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

You are distancing yourself. You are changing us both for the worse. You made me lose my purpose again. You said you would stay by me no matter what happened. You started attacking me without knowing. You are the reason why I cry myself to sleep almost every night. You are proud you broke me. You are the reason my friends are so distant now. You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

I am on my knees and I have been for a while and everyone knows. They all try to help and I tell them I'm fine. You come around and help me up. You help me up to put me down again. You changed my life for the better and now for the worse. I feel like I never knew you. I do know one thing though.

You are the part of me I can't live without. I am only me when I'm without you and it hurts because I am officially without you.

Who am I though? When I am without you who do I become?

Hi, my name is Izara and I am 14 years old. I love anime and reading. I watch YouTube and I'm obsessed with bands like Black Veil Brides, I just like rock. I'm what you'd call a fangirl.

I know you are thinking I'm just being melodramatic but this is how I feel. I feel broken. The person I trusted the most has just shot me down, several time actually. She was my best friend and now we are complete strangers.

I don't even know where it all went wrong. We were best friends one day and the next she was ignoring me. I'd start an argument just to be able to talk at her. Yes, that's how desperate I was. I don't think we even know what a normal conversation is anymore.

I know one thing though, I won't give up on her. If she needs me again I won't do the same thing she did to me. I refuse to. I will find out what went wrong. I will find out if I can fix it. I will find who I am without her.