谋杀现场

At night, the wind was very cold.

In the suburbs, mixed trees, a dilapidated villa built in the last century stands among, very bright.

The moonlight fell through the little window on the second floor against the men in black, and the shadow pulled long.

"Three women have been murdered in our city this month, Emily has been missing for 35 hours, and if she can't find her, she would be the fourth!"

Evan, walking ahead, looked grave with the gun.

"Captain, if I knew which jerk made it, I must have shot him, so cruel!"The last, thin Ava gnashed his teeth.

Hearing Ava's words, thinking of the appearance of the dead they had seen, the six people in the execution group suddenly turned pale and almost spit out.

The murderer, was the most pervert they had ever seen!

The three dead, with a torn scalp without a piece of good flesh, their nails cut one by one, then cut from their hand, ten white bones faintly visible, with more than twenty toothpick.

Each blood vessel on the dead was cut, and their bodies became a sea of blood, strange and dazzling.

The medical examiner said the deceased was suffering and died after watching his blood bleed bit by bit.

The glasses they could't close told everyone how scared they were before they died.

Suddenly a cold wind, they could not help but touch an arm.

It's so weird, but it is the last place where Emily has disappeared, and they have to turn it over.

There can't have an accident!

"drops... drops......" Ava heard subtle sounds and then something dropped onto his hair and slipped slowly down her cheeks.

With a touch, Ava leg a soft, eyes suddenly stare, the voice is trembling, " Captain, blood!"

Everyone looked back, the result saw the face of the thin Ava full of blood, like a coquettish flower.

And above him, there is a long blood flow hanging there.

upstairs!Has been!Evan's handsome face has changed completely.

He tightened his gun and ran upstairs like a cheetah, following the others.

A loud bang, Evan kicked the door away.

First into the nose is the accumulated decay of perennial dust, and then mixed with a strong disgusting and bloody smell.

Then the weak light sprinkled in the window, the Interpol group scalp a numb.

In the small room, but the dark yellow walls were all traces of splashing blood, on the ground was lying a body covered with a toothpick.

The body had no skin, scalp or limbs, and became a sea of blood.

The death was exactly the same, or even more tragic, as the first three dead.

"Oh!"

policewoman Grace felt something she stepped on, looking down at the white fingers, stuck with blurred flesh and blood.

Grace retreated pale, and probably had fallen had Ava not pulled her.

The tall body of Evan in front trembled invisibly, the veins on his hands and neck burst, and his eyes swept scarlet through the scene, then stopped at the end of the shabby sofa, the tall, but now curled up in a mass.

The man in a white suit, blood solidified on it, vaguely can see several holes on it.

His skin was very white, and he could see the clear blood vessels under the skin at every distance.

The knife-carved facial features are now ruthlessly pulled into a group, long eyelashes in the moonlight irradiation, cast a shadow.

He gritted his labellum desperately and trembled.

It should be a long white fingers, now red, faintly can see the blood marks, nails white.

A sharp, sharp knife, with blood dripping down, exposed the inhuman killing.

"domestic animal!"Evan bit his teeth out, clenched the gun in his hand, and walked straight toward the man.

At the man a metre away, Evan took his pistol and looked directly at his head.

"not me."Sensing danger near himself, the man's eyes were fear, he quickly threw away the knife and buried his head between his knees.

Evan handcuffed on the other side and wanted to handcuff his hands.But he met the other side, the other side suddenly pupil pupils, shook his head desperately shouted "don't kill me, don't kill me, don't kill me,", and quickly jumped at him.

"Captain, be careful!"Several officers behind Evan immediately picked up a pistol against the man and the bullet fired.

"wait a moment!"Suddenly, a petite figure did not know where out of nowhere, in front of the man, she said, sweating, panting thick and worried.

"Who are you?"Evan had quickly pressed the man in his uniform somewhere, with the empty side holding the gun at the sudden leoris, in a stern tone.

Other officers also aimed the gun at the leoris.

Who exactly was the woman who suddenly appeared?They had just focused on the man, none of whom had noticed the surroundings.

Looking at the muzzle of his black paint, leoris's eyelids jumped hard.

She knew that if she didn't explain clearly, they would treat her as a murderer.

Wipe a thin sweat on her face, she quickly took out her certificate and handed it over.

"My name is leoris, and I am a defense lawyer for the Davis family!"

leoris's remark, watching the man pressed to the ground, pale, trembling, like a helpless child, tells Evan the identity of their man.

what?Evan heard leoris their faces changed and changed.

The man is Gavin, the first of the four major families. It is rumored that he has been sickly since birth, living on drugs and machines, and is extremely disliked by Lord Davis.

But it was such a person who succeeded to become president of Davis Group last year, and immediately uprooted several companies secretly working against Davis, and his iron wrist shocked everyone.

But it is such a business elite, now actually like a child's child.

"Attorney leoris is right, right?Whatever the identity he is, since he killed people, it is to be sentenced!"Evan's eyes had no slightest hesitation.

"Captain, the evidence is not sufficient, is it you too early to say that?"The leoris tone was also very determined.

"Kill people, kill people!"Suddenly, a bloody hand grabbed leoris's trouser leg, the pants instantly left a deep and shallow red print on the pants.