他患有精神疾病

Evan wants to pick Gavin's hand back, but is stopped by Leoris.

Leoris crouched down, her clear eyes into Gavin's eyes.

His pupils were dark and expanding, pale to almost transparent, biting blood from the labellum.

It's the extreme reaction to fear.

Seeing all of Gavin's reactions, Leoris's slender eyelashes shook slightly, then stretched out his right hand and gently touched his messy short hair.

"No, no killing, it was just an illusion, just an illusion."Leoris's voice was soft, his eyes touched him, and his eyes looked at Gavin calmly.

"illusion?"Gavin's bloodstained brow frowned, and then repeated it with his head tilted.

Notice the movements of his side, the light passed through Leoris's gentle eyes, and she knew he had dropped a glimmer of vigilance.

Her tone grew softer, "Yes, it's just your illusion, and going out from here, there is no ......"

Gavin's staring pupil slowly returns to normal under Leoris's voice, and at this time, Leoris gives Evan a look.

Evan immediately understands that knowing it can't stimulate Gavin right now.

He immediately told Grace of them to take Gavin away.

The fragile figure walked past Leoris as his hand suddenly grabbed her corner, his head lowered, and the lower labellum was very bitten.

Leoris, then patted him with the palm of his hand, Wen said: " I'll go to you."

Her voice eased the tone of his face, and he stole a look at her helplessly before following Grace and them out.

The eyes from Gavin's helpless back back, Leoris's eyes flashed a little dignified.

"Captain, my client needs to apply for a judicial psychiatric appraisal!"Leoris said, looking at Evan.

"You want to say that Gavin is psychotic?Do you want to use this to let him escape the punishment of the law?"

Because Evan often meets the loophole that "mental patients do not bear legal responsibility", E v a n's first reaction is this, suddenly he looked at Leoris's eyes are alert.

Leoris looked up and faced Evan's harsh tone, her tone is also light, " mental illness is not enough, but, the psychology should have been stimulated!"

When saying this, the deep Leoris eyes more and more thick.

Without waiting for Evan's answer, her eyes looked at the lifeless body and continued to speak: " Captain, maybe it is really far away from what you expected!"

Her words, in the side to tell Evan that Gavin is not necessarily the murderer.

"There was a crime scene, and the suspect was arrested on the spot. Do you say he was not the murderer?Why do you say that he's not the murderer?"Evan's tone was somewhat blunt.

"The captain's stressed tone has told me, and you are actually skeptical?"Leoris's gentle eyes and Evan looked at as if to see through his heart.

Leoris's words fell down, and Gavin's handsome face was wrinkled hard, because Leoris said it broke his mind.

He investigated the abnormal killer for so long and knew the other person was changeable, and Gavin was discovered tonight, right?

"But, now, all the evidence is directed against Gavin, attorney Leoris, and you know the consequences?"Evan also looked at the body, in a very dignified tone.

His intuition... cannot be used as evidence!Gavin will also be the murderer in front of the evidence!

"I will find out the evidence against him!"Leoris has a firm tone.

......

At 5 am, on the way to the hospital.

"Leoris, we, are we really going to find the pervert killer?"Lily sat in the passenger seat, pulling her braids and carefully pushing her heavy glasses on the bridge of her nose, secretly looking at the Leoris in the driver's seat.

Just can see her half not makeup but still delicate perfect small face, now is a indifferent.

"Of course, this is my first case when I came back to Liancheng, and I naturally have to follow it up.Also, Lily, didn't I tell you that?All cases that have not decided, the parties are at most a suspect, and can not be characterized as a criminal or murderer!"Leoris glanced at Lily helplessly with Yu Guang.

Lily sighed immediately.Although she knows this truth, but the recent serial murder case is so cruel, she is also very afraid of, what if that person is really the murderer?

"Leoris, are you really taking this case?"Lily tried to ask again.

Hearing her words, Leoris looked at her at the traffic light: " Lily, did you forget why I came back?"

Leoris, who was always mild, became somewhat serious when he mentioned the question.

When Lily heard this, the radian of the mouth immediately slipped down, yes, she forgot the situation.

......

Outside the hospital ward, Evan's handsome face is now tight.

Ava came from the doctor's office and handed the medical record to Evan and said, " Captain, the doctor said it will take a few days. Now Gavin's mood is very unstable to stay in hospital for observation!"

After taking the medical record, Evan looked a few times and said to Ava, " Ava, you now go back to the bureau to apply to arrest Gavin.Grace, you keep it here!"

"Yes, captain!"Evan's subordinates nodded immediately.

"Captain, what should our investigation do?"Interpol team in the deeper seniority of Hong Dalong thought, and then asked this question.

He has been a policeman for so many years, always feeling like it was not over.

Evan, of course, can see something in his eyes, he said: " Uncle Hong, the investigation will continue, but here also can't relax!"

Suddenly at this time, the sound of "dada dada" high heels came at the end of the corridor.

They look over there and get to see Leoris and Lily coming over there.

Leoris's suit was still last night, with obvious blood on it, but the delicate little face was clean and bright, clear and crisp, with a comfortable elegance.

Walking to them, Leoris smiled and nodded: " Last night, because of the critical situation, so I did a bit of outdated behavior. I hope you don't mind!"

Her voice was soft, but with a little strength, it was hard to get angry.

"No, nothing!"Ava looked at Leoris, his somewhat dark face blushed, and he scratched the back of his head shyly.

As a result, Evan took a stern look, and he jumped up, " I, I will go back to work in the police station!"

Grace and Hong Dalong also walked away to guard, so Leoris, Lily and Evan.

"Lawyer Jiang, if you want to see the appraisal certificate, very embarrassed, the doctor said that after a few days!"Evan looked at Leoris's gentle side, with his eyes a little relieved, but the tone was so stiff.

Leoris was not angry. She smiled and said, " I just want to protect my client's rights and interests. The captain shouldn' t be too nervous.I don't know if Master Davis woke up, I want to ask him about ......"

But suddenly, the Leoris smile, who was still smiling, was stunned.