Chapter 3

In the morning 

Jacob pov 

I woke up by the sunlight that shone through the window, I get up going to the bathroom to do my daily routine, change some clothes, and put on my wig and contacts, then I walk out. while walking to the dining room I saw Jason walking, we've gotten closer to the point that I call him by his first name though I told him to keep its secret.

 Oh yeah did I forget to mention that Joker and Harley Quinn had started to see us as their niece and nephew, thank my sister who force their butt to Arkham asylum, because of that, they called us the king and queen of Gotham though kept it a secret.

 Uncle J seriously said that if anyone hurt us he will kill the person that does so, Jason only knows about uncle J and aunt Harley, my real personality, and mom, I still haven't told him about my real looks and the others.

 We've arrived at the dining room with the others doing their own thing, father reading his newspaper, Pennywort cooking breakfast, the girls talking, and drake on his iPad while chatting with Grayson. we sat down at the table and Pennyworth place our breakfast on the table, it's pancakes with berries and honey, we all thank Pennyworth and started digging in.

While eating Pennyworth told us that 5 of us had to go to the store to grab some groceries we all nodded to show that we understand and started to discuss who will go to the store after some time we all agreed that Father, Drayson, Jason, Drake, and I will go to the store, with that all 5 of us went outside the manor and into one of, Fathers rich cars, we hop in with Father at the driver sit, Grayson at the passenger seat, and the rest at the back. with that, we sped off to the groceries store not knowing that it will be the most awkward grocery shopping for me without the others knowing. 

time skip

3rd pov

the bat family have finally made it to the store and hop out of the car, they then went inside and Bruse told them what groceries that Alfred needed, with that they all walk off to grab the groceries.

sometime later

Jacob pov

I was at the meat section with Grayson and father on my side, while looking for some veggie meat I had finally found it and saw someone that made me freeze. It was my twin sister, she was at the veggie meat shelf with a basket of groceries  'what is she doing here' I thought.

a few hours earlier

Joellianna pov 

I woke up by my alarm clock blaring I groan as I shut it off and groggily sat up I stretch a bit before standing up and walking out of the room down and the down steps while yawning since I've only slept for 3 hours. as I made my way to my kitchen and walk over towards the coffee machine and made myself a cup of coffee, while sipping my coffee I checked the fridge to see what I will be making for breakfast but groaned as I realize that there is nothing in the fridge but bacon and eggs, 

'welp, time to go to the store' I thought to myself, with what I have I made myself breakfast. After finishing my food I went back to my room and went to my closet to grab my clothes and walk to my bathroom to do my morning routine, after I did my morning routine I went to my dressing table to put some foundation on my eye bags but groan again to found out that I have run out it. I sigh that I have to walk to the store while looking like I haven't slept in months with that I grab my backpack purse and exit my house and start walking towards the store not knowing that it will be the most awkward grocery shopping in my life.

time skip

I have made it to the store which is only a 20 min walk. ' alright time to collect some groceries' I thought and with that, I walk off to grab the groceries I needed.

sometime later 

I was at the meat section grabbing some veggie meat since Jacob sometimes visit me either with mom or by himself, anyway as I was putting some of the meat in my basket I didn't notice was that a pair of eyes were staring at me.

back to jacobs pov

I stood there staring at my twin sister in shock with my heart pounding and a lot of questions in my head before getting my composure and walking over to her. a few seconds later she felt my presents and turn to look in my direction when she saw me her face morphed into one of shock before it quickly changes to a calm one like she didn't recognize me and then walk away to another section as if she didn't know me but she did seem slightly tense, anyway I went over to the shelf and grab a few veggie meats before walking back to the cart and dumped it in there being careful of not crushing the eggs and just stood there being slightly bored and tense.' this will not turn out great' I thought with an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

3rd pov 

during the grocery shopping the lycan twins became tenser and tenser because the rest of their list is either on the same row or the same shelf, by the time the groceries are paid the two are tense as fuck, and by the time the bat family is in the car, Joelianna is already speeding walking toward the cosmetic store, while heading toward there destinations the two had the same thought in their head 'what an awkward shopping spree'