Chapter 50

Wei ying rushed to the mansion yard to get out of there as much as he can but..

Guards were surrounding him and Hu Min leader of them was standing there

"Wei ying, let's not make it hard for both of us, your hand is bleeding too, I will cure your hand and your heart"

"I would dare you to come forward, I won't spare any of you!"

Wei ying shouted with all his power, the aphrodisiac effects were weakening his body, he thought If I lose conscience now I will regret it for rest of my life, I should tolerate, lan zhan would come definitely

"Bring him inside!" Hu Min ordered guards.

Wei ying fought with every guard coming to grab him, there numbers were high but wei ying was not called as the top general in jiang country for nothing.

His eyes became blurry for a second and he could not dodge the attack and fell behind.

He tried to stand again and used his sword as a rest.

"Wei ying, don't waste your energy here,save it for night!" Hu Min looked lustily at him

"SHOUT UP YOU BASTARD! I WOULD DIE BUT I WOULD NOT SLEEP WITH YOU!!" Wei ying angrily shouted, he was feeling scared.

"Catch him quickly I don't have time for such a thing!!" Hu Min was getting impatient.

More guards came and surrounded him, it was impossible to fight anymore in this state.Wei ying did not want to do this but.....

He raised his sword and pointed it to his own neck" If you approach me, I would kill myself"
Seriousness could be seen in his eyes.

Hu Min got scared and told guards "Don't go any closer " he turned to wei ying

" wei ying! It is not necessary to do that, we can talk about this matter and solve it." Hu Min tried to get close to him himself.

"Stop there!" Wei ying moved sword closer to his own neck.

Lan wangji

Lan zhan finally found out where they took wei ying,Hu Min's subordinates were shivering from fear.Lan zhan rushed first to the mansion, when he entered

"WEI YING!" Lan Zhan saw wei ying surrounded by them and his sword on his own neck.

Wei ying turned back as soon as he heard lan zhan's sound, his angel has come to save him,he was feeling overjoyed, he could finally feel safe as long as his lan zhan was there.

"Lan zhaan"
Lan zhan noticed his complexion did not seem good , and his body was shaking slightly .
"Arrest Hu Min and his subordinates "

Wen ning and soldiers started arresting them.
Lan zhan reached to him and melted him in his own tight embrace.

"Lan zhan, thanks for coming" wei ying buried his face in his embrace.

Wei ying pulled back suddenly, lan zhan looked questioned at him

"Are you injured?!" Lan zhan looked from foot to head, wei ying's hand got his attention

"Wei ying! Your hand is bleeding!" Lan zhan worriedly grabbed his hand

"Lan zhan, that is not the problem!" Wei ying could feel his body weakening more, he was feeling shy telling lan zhan

"Wei ying tell me what's the problem?! Why is your body this hot?" Lan zhan cupped his face

"Come closer" wei ying shyly asked

"There was strong aphrodisiac in my wine and I drank that unawarely , I injured my hand so I could be alert but now..."

wei ying looked down, not knowing what expression lan zhan going to make.

Lan zhan looked shocked at him, now he was getting why wei ying's body temperature was this high.

"Wei ying, it will be late and you will be in so much pain till we can get back and you get treatment .."

wei ying looked up at him waiting for the rest of it" If you allow me...I...I would help you" lan zhan looked away , blushed.

Wei ying shocked looked at him, yeah it was their only choice, but he was feeling shy from one side and his heart was filled with love for lan zhan from other side.

Lan zhan noticed his silence taking long time and thought maybe wei ying didn't want

"Wei ying, If you don't like I won't force yo-"

"Okey, let's do it, Even the thought of being with you flatter my heart ...I just feel ..shy"

wei ying looked so cute.Lan zhan could not resist his cuteness and kissed him.

Wei ying got surprised.Everyone got shocked too.
Wei ying pulled back "lan zhan! They are looking!" Wei ying looked embarrassed being kissed like that.

"We will stay here tonight! Handle the rest" Lan zhan order wen ning and pulled wei ying to one of the rooms.

"Why are not you moving?! Take them to castle!" Wen ning ordered them seeing them staying motionless.

Wei Ying & Lan Zhan
Lan zhan noticed wei ying's body shivering and picked him up and lied him on bed.

Both were lost in each other's eyes, lan zhan cupped his face with one hand.Wei ying was so beautiful that his hand was shaking slightly
" can I ?"

Wei ying touched his hand warmly and nodded his head positively. Lan zhan got more closer , his golden eyes could not get enough of those beautiful silver eyes

"I love you wei ying"

"I love you too lan zhan"

Lan zhan started kissing him gently, wei ying pulled him toward himself more, lan zhan was now completely on top of him.

Lan zhan kissed his neck and he was kissing as much as he could.He was leaving his marks on wei ying's beautiful pale skin.

Lan zhan wanted to open his upper rope, wei ying grabbed his hand

"Lan zhan I am a little scared, do gently please"
"Mn" Lan zhan kissed his eyes "trust me"
Wei ying trusted himself to lan zhan and let him take the lead.....

__________________________________
Hi dear readers 😊
I hope you like this chapter, I tried to make them as lovely as more they could be🙏🏻❤️