Like mother like Daughter

Kitty Claws is Madam Violent's biological daughter

Kitty Claws is Madam Violent's biological daughter. MV (Madam Violent) gave birth to KC (Kitty Claws) when she was with her abusive husband. It was totally unexpected and of course, MV was so afraid of her daughter getting the same treatment with her husband or maybe even worse than her. She knew that she had to protect her daughter from that monster of a man and needs to think quick. She quickly made a plan to get rid of her husband for good.

Long story short, MV killed her husband and took her daughter to the forster home, she knew it would be best to leave her here since she's now on the run and not to mention, she's still weak and mentally not right from all the abuse she had been receiving for years with her now ex husband. It was extremely hard for MV to leave her daughter but she knew it would be best to leave her and pray to God that she would have a loving home and instead having to run away from the police and having to see how really cruel the world really is, MV hoped and pray that KC would have a good life with good parents who would provide anything for her. With a sobbing goodbye, she left her daughter at the hands of the caretaker.

Years go by and KC already knowing she's adopted due to her adoptive parents telling her the truth about her real mother, her adoptive parents were a very nice couple who lost their child due to a miscarriage which greatly sadden them.. Not wanting to take another risk, they adopted KC which they adore and loved her dearly. They provide anything for her and loved and cared for her greatly. Unfortunately they knew that they would have to tell the truth about her actual mother once she reach a certain age. They already knew the backsgory about her mother and were greatly sympathy towards her and were sadden that MV had to make a very hard decision to leave her child.

Telling KC about her real mother wasn't easy especially since she thought her mother didn't want her, now hearing the full story about her mother. She's determined to find her.

It took a while to find her mother but once she had, she realized that her mother wasn't the same crying bruised woman that left her, no, instead, she was a more confident, fearless, strong, independent woman who became a midnight hero who fight and beat up abusers. She was at awe at this woman who was her biological mother and was somewhat proud to see her being a survivor of the harsh things that she had to encounter.

When KC told MV that she was her biological daughter....MV... cried.

She cried so hard and hugged her daughter tightly, apologizing over and over about how she's so sorry for leaving her and so sorry that she couldn't take care of her. Which made KC cried as well, now knowing that her mother actually did wanted her but wasn't mentally and physically well to take care of her, they both ended up catching up about everything they have missed.

They went to get coffee a few days later and MV fully explained about what everything happen to her, to when she met her father to when she have to leave her. KC now knowing about the full story, she told hers about how she got adopted by a lovely couple and how well she is with eveyone in her school and how she was so amazed about her mother being a hero.

This made MV smile since she knew that her daughter was now having a good life and almost tear up since her baby girl has a whole life ahead of her.

Now you might be wonder how MV got extremely strong and how can KC have powers of an animal?

KC had to do a lab experiment with panther DNA which she accidentally drop it, causing the glass to cut her and some of the DNA got into her wound, causing her DNA to mix with the panther DNA which cause her hair to change into a different color and so did her eyes.

MV became extremely strong by extreme work out that she had been doing ever since she left her daughter.  She also have gotten some therapy which too a while to heal but it was worth it in the end, she met Akria when she was at her usual work out gym and saw how skillful Akria was, amazed and awe at this. She begged Akira to teach her which she agreed, after extreme training, inner peace, and therapy. She was the strongest woman ever in the city. Now having this kind of strength, she decided to use it for good so she would beat up any abuser or any guy who harassed any girl, one time she beat up a well known killer into a bloody pulp while people were watching this caused people to call her 'Madam Violent ' . Liking that name, she became the hero of the city the protecter of victims, and the nightmare for abusers.

KC telling MV about her powers and how she can help with her mother, this made MV hesitate to let her daughter see the criminal side of the city but after begging from her daughter, she agreed. She trian her daughter combat, how to use guns, how to use knifes, doing any tricks that could caused the enemy to be confuse etc. After long long periods of time of training. KC was ready.

The first time she fight a bad guy,a news reporter was walking away from a bar to have a smoke when they spotted Madam Violent and this other woman, quickly taking out their phone they started recording this cat like girl beating up the bad guys with her claw like arms. This amazed the reporter and the very next day the news went out.

----------------------
MADAM VIOLENT SPOTTED WITH A MYSTERIOUS HERO

WHO IS THIS NEW HERO? WILL THEY BE MADAM VIOLENT'S SIDEKICK?

KITTY CLAWS WILL BE THE NEW HERO THAT THE CITY NEEDS?

------------------------

Kitty claws?...

KC smiled.

She likes that sound if that