Chapter 5

Darryl's POV

What is wrong with Zak? He's just been zoning out since we got in the car. Is he getting uncomfortable? OH MY GOODNESS DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? I think i should apologise if so

"Hey are you okay?"

"Huh..yea! I'm good why?" Zak said snapping out of his thoughts.

"You just seem so zoned out every time i look at you. I'm very very sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable in anyway!!"

"What? no! It's nothing dude don't worry about it! It's not your fault."

"If you say so. But do tell me if i do something i shouldn't have"

"I will i will don't worry"

I hope he feels just how he said... Darryl thought before concentrating back to driving.

They were at the cafe in a few minutes.

"Wow this place is pretty... classic, I'd say. It's beautiful" Zak said as they entered the cafe

"I know. It's my favorite cafe in the whole city"

"You have some pretty good choices i gotta say"

"Thank you"Darryl said with a smile as they sat down on a table.

"Hello sir what would you like to get."the waitress came up to them and asked.

"I would like some hot coco please"

"I'll go with the same too i guess."

"Alright your order will be here in a few minutes"

They both sat there in silence as they waited for their order. Non of the boys saying anything. Zak started humming a song. The silence wasn't uncomfortable tho.

"here's your hot coco sir" the waitress said breaking the silence. She gave them both their hot chocolate.

"Oh.. thank you" Darryl gave the waitress a smile.

"Enjoy!" She said and winked towards Darryl before leaving. Darryl frowned at that after she left.

"What in the world was that..."

"I have no idea I've come to this cafe so many times this is the first time this has happened, i have never seen this lady in here before" Darryl said sipping on his hot chocolate. "She seems new"

"Yea well who cares we can just enjoy the hot coco hehe"

"Ye you're right"

They both completed their hot chocolates in a few minutes. They called the waitress for the bill. Zak said he would pay because it was his idea but Darryl beat him to it.

The waitress came up to them with the bill. Darryl paid the bill and they were both about to leave when the waitress stepped closer to Darryl.

"I'm available for other stuff if you're interested" she said quietly.

Zak could tell by Darryl's face that he was getting uncomfortable so he stepped between them quickly grabbing Darryl's hand "Hey Darryl you wanna go somewhere else" Zak pulled Darryl towards the door and flipped of the waitress on his way out.

"HEY!!" Zak could hear the clear anger and frustration in her voice. He just chuckled and kept walking.

"What was that...." Darryl said with a light chuckle.

"I saw your face dude you looked totally disgusted"

"Of course i was disgusted. Like who does that" he said "also you should watch out for her next time. She didn't really look happy with what you just did"

They both sat in the car and Darryl started driving to again god knows where.

"So where to now?"

"Wherever you want big guy"

"No you get to choose this time."

"I said wherever you want that's it!"

"NO THAT'S NOT FAIRR"

"IT ISSS"

"NO IT'S NOT"

"Alright let's stop screaming people are looking at us"

"Yea"

"Let's just go to a park or something"

"Aight"

They both drove to the park close to the cafe, And walked in. Darryl sat down in the garden lying back to in the soft grass so did Zak. They both laid in the grass. Hearing to soft breeze and the cheers of the kids playing in the garden.

"You wanna take walk around?" Zak said all of a sudden

"Yea sure"

"Oooh look at the sunset!!" Zak said sounding like a little kid

Aww that was so cute. He's such a muffinhead.!

"Oh that's cool."

Darryl turned his head to his side, staring at his beautiful brown eyes shone in the light Orange sunlight. They looked like pools full of honey. Deep and sweet.

"You wanna head back home now?" Darryl said in a soft voice

"Yea I didn't even realise it's getting late.."

They both got back in the car Darryl drove to Zak's appartment with Zak's guidence. (Because he a dumdum like me who forgets stuff:)/j )

"That was the best day i have had since i moved here thank to you"

"I enjoyed it too let's do this again someday i guess?"

"Sure why not alright bye!" Zak said giving Darryl a big smile and leaving.

That was actually the best day i have had too... thanks to you Zak. Darryl thought to himself.

820 words•

A/n : hello it's me the author, again! Ummm I really don't have anything to say rn lol.. anyways see ya all in the sixth chapter!
You are worth it and can make it through i love you ! Stay hydrated people<3