Chapter 14

•My favourite chapter:P•

   It was a Sunday morning. Sunshine was beaming through the window filling up the room with it's brightness and warmth. Both Darryl and Zak were in the bed, both of them holding eachother close tightly. Zak's sleep broke as the sunlight came through the window kissing his face softly. The Black haired boy frowned due to being awoken by bright light hitting his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes as he heard Darryl's phone ring go off.

   "Darryyy.." He slowly nudged his boyfriend's sholder who was sleeping by his side holding him closer by his waist tightly. "Wake up babe someone's calling" his voice was deep.

   "Mmm~ who is itt?" Darryl loosened his grip on Zak's waist.

   "I dunno go look!"

   "Finneee" Darryl Got up grunting lightly. He took his phone and glasses off of the nightstand. He put on his glasses to see Cara was calling him.

Incoming call from Cara
<<<Accept       Decline>>>

   "Why is puffy calling me this early in the morning?" Darryl answered the phone being greeted by his friend sounding more happy than he has ever heard her.

   "Darryl!! My dude!"

   "Whoa whoa calm down you muffin! What happened? Why did you call me so early in the morning?"

   "Early? Look in the clock dude it's 9:14 in morning."

   "That's still early for a Sunday morning. Now what happened why are you so excited?"

   "Yea, so remember I told you I was going to ask Niki out?"

   Darryl let out a loud gasp. "Did you do it!?!? What did she say?!? Are you guys dating now!?!?"

   "Gee calm down...calm down...I asked her out yesterday and she said yes...so my ass is not lonely anymore." Puffy said surprised at the sudden reaction.

   "Darry!! Who is it, love?"

   "Is that....Darryl...what is Zak– wait- ARE YOU GUYS-"

   "Shhh..shh yes! Don't tell anyone tho..."

   "Does this mean we can go on a double date?"

  "Sure! Let me ask Zak tho!"

   "Ok! If he agrees let's meet at the cafe near the metro station at 7:00 in the evening" Darryl hums in agreement as a response and they end their call. As soon as they do Darryl turns to Zak.

   "So..! What did you want?"

   "More cuddles and kisses"

   "Oh wow...by the way it was puffy and she found out we are dating because you couldn't go without cuddles for a little while" Darryl got out of the bed.

   "Well...they were going to find out someday anyway" Zak shrugged spreading his arm out while still lying in bed before saying "now where are my cuddles?"

   "No, no cuddles for you"

   "Oh come on!! Please?"

   "No!"

   "Pretty please?" Darryl shook his head in response. "And what about the kisses? Pleasee Darryl. Pleassseee" Zak whined giving Darryl the puppy eyes.

   "I hate it when you do that" Darryl smiled "cause I just can't resist it!!" Darryl jumped back of the bed right in Zak's arms. Zak smiled uncontrollably and wrapped his arms tightly around Darryl resting his head against Darryl's chest. The older boy put one of his arm around the smaller one, playing with his hair with the other one.  Zak's hair were soft and messy. Minutes went by without any of them saying a single word. Darryl rested his head against Zak's, humming quietly. He heard soft snores comming from the smaller boy, his head rapidly rising and falling with every breath that Darryl took. Darryl looked at Zak's face, leaning down, he placed a small kiss on Zak's nose and rested his head against Zak's, again. He ran his hand through Zak's fluffy revan black hair feeling his soft breathing against his chest.