Chapter 4

-A/N-
I survived the mishapocalypse of 2015!!!!!
-End A/N-

I slowly open my eyes and yawn, "it must've been a dream" I say to myself. "What must've been a dream?" I hear a deep, emotionless voice say, it was a voice that I knew like I know like I know the back of my hand...

"Sherlock?!?" I say still half asleep. "Yes,and Why the heck are you in my living room?" He replied. "Well... Uhh... This is going to sound Insane but... Well"

-30 minutes later-
"-that's why I am in your living room." Sherlock was looking at me as if he only partly believed me... "I swear that that's the truth, see?" I said as I pulled out my new wand and cast the Patronus charm, a ghostly doe flew from my wand and trotted around the room. He looked astonished, and backed up against the wall, he stayed silent. "I made Sherlock Holmes speechless,wow..." I thought to myself.

"Now do you believe me?!?" I half shouted at Sherlock.
He came towards me and said "I do." I internally squeal, Sherlock just said "I do." To me!! " I don't know why or how this is happening, how or if I can get home... Or am I dreaming? I-I want to figure this out, will you please help me?" I asked, sure it sounded desperate but actually, that is precisely what I am... "Why am I complaining? I have wished, and prayed for this to happen all my life..." I think to myself.

He sat down on his couch, and I sat beside him.
"When did this first start?" "Well... I'm not really sure a few days ago maybe?" "And did you do anything out of the ordinary the night that you were first transported?" "W-well... I was Forced by my mum to socialize..." "Anything other than that?" I thought for a moment then said "No."

-a few hours later-
I yawned, we've been talking on this couch for hours now!
I leaned over on Sherlock and he put his arm around me awkwardly, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-"DREAM"-

I am traveling through that vortex again... same as the last few times but when I land I'm in Merlin's bedroom.

-END OF "DREAM"-