Chapter 5

-WARNING: THERE MAY BE A LOT OF FOOD IN THIS CHAPTER, I AM WRITING THIS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH... "This mortal form grows weak. I require sustenance!"I dedicate this to @The_Healer_Timelord and @bluebird7390 for commenting on my last chapte:)

I wake up and smell something strange(in a good way) it smells like food(I WARNED YOU!!!) I hear a high-pitched scream and open my eyes to see Merlin sitting in bed staring at me. "what are you doing in my bedroom?" he asked me. "IDK... I have been travelling through space and time... In other news, I AM IN MERLINS BEDROOM!!!!!!!!!!!" I cracked up at the last part, 'cause I am weird like that.

The smell of food is getting stronger, I follow it to find Giaus Cooking. He looked very confused. seeing as Gaius only made enough for the two of them, I excused myself(AKA I snuck out before they could ask any questions) and went into the Castle's kitchen's vent and snuck some fresh bread using the Force. I crawl out of the vent, and sneak away. I eat a little bit of the bread then give the rest to some Starving kids, 'cause I'm nice like that.

suddenly, I look over and see Uther sitting up on the balcony;I scowled at him.

I also see a young girl, about 12 i'd say, with her head on the chopping block! The executioner raise his axe... me, being the dumb-yet-nice-and-insane-little-13-year-old-'Donkey' (how to use language with out using "language" 101; replace the bad word that either A. sounds similar, or B. use a word that means the same thing Xb) that I am, I yelled "NO!" and the axe went flying through the air and fell on the girls chains... Good for her; bad for me! I mouth the word 'run' to the girl and she runs as fast as her short legs will take her!

I use a mixture of Magic, The Force, and a Timelords knowledge to keep the guards from running after the girl. "Sorcery!" Uther shouted... Crap... well... I'm a goner... I run away as soon as the girl is a safe distance and boy do I run fast!!

I suddenly run into something... Maybe a wall? Nope, to warm and soft... More like a person! I get up swiftly hoping it wasn't a guard; it was Merlin! "Hello again..." I say awkwardly. I hear footsteps and yelling behind me, "RUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!" I shout,while running. He follows directly behind me as I run towards Gwen's house.

we arrived and ran into the house. Nobody's home! I close the curtains and sit down. my eyes begin to fluttre closed. No! can't...fall...asleep...

-"DREAM"-

I am in the vortex... again... wonder where I'll end up now? I land, I don't know where... It's some sort of... Jungle? I hear a cannon go ' BOOM!!!!!'

in the distance, several times... It couldn't be... Could it?!?!

-A/N

I FINALLY FINISHED WRITING CHAPPY #5!!!!!

I PROBABLY WONT BE ON HERE MUCH DUE TO ME BEING GROUNDED...

(I AM SNEAKING ON HERE AFTER MYY PARENTS GO TO SLEEP) I SM ON MY MINI LAPTOP AND I AM NOT USED TO WRITING ON IT SO THERE ARE PROBABLY A LOT OF GRAMMER MISTAKES THAT I DONT HAVE TOME TO FIX... I THING I HEAAR SOME ONE COMMING... G2G!!!!