jeju island pt. three

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

waking up early, i decided to take my breakfast and then head outside where i can catch the sunrise. behind our house was a private beachside.

so, we get to see the beautiful sunrise every day. even buying this land, took over 3 million dollars because of the strategic location. and then, spent another 5 million on the house and the interiors. but i think it's worth it.

everything is high quality. even the furniture is high quality and custom made just for our house. there's a swimming pool and everything else is just amazing.

anyways, my parents left for school while my grandparents, to our restaurant and café.

even though it's summer break, my parents are still working. they have to make planning for the next semester for the students. they need to prepare for the students. all the syllabi, they have to learn and they have seminars to attend.

my grandparents went to our restaurant and café. we have a restaurant and a café. both are in a separate building but same owners and are just beside each other.

i don't think my fans know about this because my family doesn't use my name in the purchases or anything. i just transfer money to my parent's bank account and then they do anything they want. my grandparents go to our restaurant and café daily.

but not for long. just to check on the staff. so, the kids will follow sometimes. or if they want to stay home, they can stay home with sung-han and se-ri.

they would bring the kids out to explore jeju. i even banked money to se-ri and sung-han, just in case these kids want to buy things. plus, my brother has to pay for the kids' food too when they go out. so, i banked in money to them before the kids went to jeju.

anyways, while i was just looking at the orangish color sun and feeling the seaside breeze, a figure sat beside me. i knew who it was already just with his scent.

"i didn't know that you were a morning person," i said and turn to him.

he grinned, "i was already awake when you were washing up." he replies. i simply nodded.

"have you eaten anything? you haven't taken your breakfast, right?" i asked him and he nodded.

"let's go then. i need to make something for the kids too." i said as i grab his hands.

he chuckled in defeat, "i just sat down." he said as he stood up.

"oh, you wanna stay? stay then." i grinned at him.

"ah, ani, ani." he shook his head and followed me. i chuckled and we walked back to the house. we went to the kitchen and i started preparing breakfast.