jeju island pt. four

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

upon hearing my phone ringing on my nightstand, i groaned and shifted to my side

upon hearing my phone ringing on my nightstand, i groaned and shifted to my side. without opening my eyes, i grabbed my phone and answered the phone call.

"yeobuseyo?" i said with a low voice.

"hana! your niece and nephew are here! just a few minutes ago!" i heard sung-han say.

i was confused for a few seconds. niece? nephew? few seconds ago?

"niece? nephew?" i mumbled as a question.

i heard sung-han laugh again before explaining, "hana! your eunnie just gave birth just now! the twins are born!" he said excitedly.

i gasped and squealed in happiness, "ah, jinjja!? mianhae-yo! i was blurry for a little while." i said.

"gwenchana. se-ri is okay too. she's sleeping right now. baby is also sleeping." sung-han said. i chuckled, "well, good luck, new father." i said and grinned.

he laughed, "gomawo. i already told papa and mama. they already know. you tell hansol and the kids later, okay?"

i chuckled, "nae." i replied.

"arraseo-yo. go back to sleep," he said. 

i grinned, "nae. take care." i said to him.

"nae~," he simply replies and then we ended the call.

i look at my phone screen and it shows, 3:45 am. wow, seohyun-eunnie is really exhausted holding all the pain since yesterday morning. 24 hours of pain.

"babies are here?" i heard vernon's voice.

i chuckled and turn towards him, "mm. babies are here. mianhae, i woke you up." i said to him.

"gwenchana," he replies.

"alright, sleep back. i'm gonna go to the toilet first," i said to him.

"mm," he replies softly.

i chuckled and slowly get up from the bed. i place my phone back on the nightstand and went into the bathroom. of course, i was excited and happy that there will be two newborns in the house. also, lots of crying and worries.

after finishing my business in the bathroom, i went back to bed and i scoot near vernon until he lets my head on his upper arms.

"i can't wait to meet the babies," i muttered.

"i bet that they are small," he replies with a husky voice.

"i bet that they are really small," i added.

"really, really small."

i chuckled hearing his tired and soft voice.

"sleep," i said to him while i caressed his hair gently.