buzzfeed: thirst tweets

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

"hello buzzfeed! it's hana here and i am going to read thirst's tweets

"hello buzzfeed! it's hana here and i am going to read thirst's tweets."

she grins and nods, "let's start this!"

tweet: "hana in superm is a baby while hana as a soloist is hot as fuck. how can she be the same person?"

hana laughed loudly.

"i saw this. i saw this one before. honestly, i don't know. since i'm the youngest in superm, probably..." she paused and laughed. "i honestly don't know."

"well, thank you for calling me hot as fuck. i know i am. oh god, that confidence. next!"

tweet; "choi hana is the number best female rapper in k-pop industry for the fourth generation and she can send me to hong kong in just seconds."

hana pressed her lips while holding her laughter.

"if you guys don't know what sends me to hong kong means, urban dictionary!"

"this tweet," she said while holding the paper and laughing.

"thanks for saying that i'm the best fourth-generation female rapper. i appreciate that. and that would be my pleasure to send you to... yeah." hana grinned and chuckled.

tweet: "i will pay hundred dollars just to see hana's gif pouring water on herself while doing body rolls."

hana laughed and covered her face.

"y'all are so horny, aren't you? damn, go watch some shit." she threw the paper away.

"go your wattpad or one shot on youtube or anything else," she said and laugh.

tweet: "hana performing don't blame me and going crazy will be the reason for my death on the night of her concert. she doesn't need to beg me to stay. i'll be the one on my knees, begging her to stay."

hana looked at the camera.

"teenagers scare the living shit out of me!"

"i don't care if you're teenagers or older than me or around my age...."

"wow."

tweet: "hana performing best of me and hip thrusting is the clip that i repeat every single second since i first saw the performance. damn, she's a fucking hoe sometimes."

hana laughed, "i'm not a fucking hoe, bitch!"

"i'm not a hoe, girl or boy, or my love. hip thrusting is a dance choreography. so...," she said softly and awkwardly laugh at the camera.

"i mean – not in a weird way. in dancing." she corrected her words and laugh.

"next!"

tweets: "to hana's boyfriend, please be a good man to hana. break her bed, not her heart."

hana gasped in awe and laughed loudly.

"oh my god! what the hell just happened?"

"to all boyfriends or lovers or the dominants, break her bed, not her heart..." she said while looking at the camera and nodding. even the staff behind the cameras laughed.

"i love this one. i'll find you and reply to your tweet in a sec," she said while pointing at the camera.

tweets: "hana has big everything. big ass, big boobs – i don't have big boobs bitch."

she paused and look at her chest.

"can't you see? i can even not wear a bra and walk outside. anyways, thanks for saying that i have big boobs."

"anyway, let me read that again. hana has big everything. big ass, big boobs and of course, the biggest heart for everyone."

"aww, that went downhill too fast. i was expecting something else. but never mind." she laughed.

tweets: "whoever hana's boyfriend is, y'all better treat her like a queen. 'cause she's gonna be the reason you're horny 24/7."

hana snorted and laughed.

"i always forgot to talk about this with my lover. i already ask him if he was ready to reveal our relationship. but i always forgot to talk about this to my management. in the end, we all forgot about this. plus, we couldn't date a lot. since both of us are also busy." she chuckled and nodded.

"well – this tweet made me laugh. boyfriend, are you horny 24/7 because of me? probably." she shrugged and grinned.

tweets: "hana singing, rapping and dancing to her song, every day will be the reason of me needing an oxygen tank. she's so hot and the fact that she wrote it herself, it's like she put herself in the pov."

hana laughed awkwardly, "w-well... yeah."

she then chuckled, "yeah. in all of my songs, i put myself in that situation. that is a must of course. well, yeah. you need an oxygen tank? let me pay for that. how much will you need?"

she grinned.

tweets: "hana performing seventeen's very nice and clap during dream concert, sis... i didn't think she would perform in that outfit though. she's making me, who is straight to a lesbian."

hana burst into laughter.

"oh my god." she laughed and clapped her hands.

"i ever heard this phrase. hana is turning all gay boys to straight and all straight girls, go gay." she laughed and shook her head.

"whoever you are, i love you. we stan lgbtq community. love y'all."

"thank you so much, buzzfeed for this new experience. i will surely go on twitter and find more thirst tweets. to my fans, y'all, don't get horny all the time, okay?"

"ciao!"