𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

[Prologue]

-2003-

Takemichi was at home watching some news while eating some food while waiting for his father to come back home who stayed at his shop to fix something and prepare his gift for Mikey, Shinichiro's little brother and Takemichi's uncle.

What's taking him so long? Takemichi thought to himself.

Eventually, he fell asleep watching the news with food beside him.

.

.

.

.

When morning came by, Takemichi jolted awake upon realizing that he had fallen asleep with the TV open. He looked around to see if his dad was there yet to his surprise, he wasn't there.

"That's weird, he's usually home by now..." Takemichi mumbled to himself.

He then turned to the TV that was still on and wanted to turn it off until he sees the news and grew interest in it, ignoring the bad feeling he has there.

.

.

.

_________________________________________________

"Good morning, this is Tokyo News and I am XXXXXXX speaking and here's our news Today.

Last night a man was murdered by two teenagers who apparently broke in to steal a motorbike for their friend. The suspects names are not to be revealed as they are teens.

Their victim's names were known to be Shinichiro Sano, the owner of the shop that was going to be robbed."

_________________________________________________

.

.

.

Dead...? Dad's dead...? Takemichi thought to himself as his hearing blurs, he couldn't even hear the TV anymore.

Soon, he started tearing up and fell on his knees, crying,

We were just together the day before... Why was he suddenly taken from me...? He thought to himself as he turns off the TV and cried pathetically.

.

.

.

A few minutes had passed and he's now sniffling and opened the fridge as he was hungry and needed food. When he did open the fridge there was curry there and a note on top of it.

'I might come home late or early in the morning so I prepared you some food. Make sure you eat it or else I'll be angry."

-Yours truly,

The best dad!

"Daad!!" Takemichi once again cried as he sees the last note and last words that his dad will probably say to him. His screams and sobs of sadness were left unheard.

.

.

.

.

The day of the Funeral...

Since Takemichi is a hidden child, he couldn't freely go in the room where his dad's funeral was being held, he could only watch from afar as he sees his uncles and aunt crying over his dad's body that is sleeping peacefully inside a casket and some of the executives of the first generation of the black dragons.