𝐈. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

[𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤]

Right now takemichi is on his way back to the apartment that he used to live to with his dad two years ago, he doesn't know if it's still there but what he does know is that he still has the key to the apartment.

A few moments later he arrives at the said apartment and prayed silently that the door will still open with the keys in his hand. His payer was answered as the door opened successfully.

"Oh thank the heavens- I really didn't have enough money to get a new apartment, I should really get a job soon." Takemichi said to himself as he goes in, when he looked inside, he was surprised that the inside was very clean and not a speck of dust is found and all of his dad's items and his were still there. The ones he left.

"What? Why is this clean- I didn't even go here for like two years." Takemichi said out loud. He proceeds to roam around the house and sees a note in the table.

If your takemichi and you're seeing this, it means that your home obviously and you must be surprised that the apartment is still there and clean despite the two years of not being there, don't worry about it, I was responsible for that. Anyway, I'm deducting that today is the day you're going back so you must be hungry, I left you some curry there at the fridge, the spare keys are with me and I will be visiting tomorrow.

-Full of love,

Grandpa Sano

"Ah- so it was Grandpa Sano... Thank you." Takemichi whispered as he silently thanked the elder.

He looks around once more and sees his picture with Shinichiro during that one time they got the apartment. He looks at the picture and softly touched it.

"I'm home dad..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day...

As said from the note, Grandpa Sano actually came to visit takemichi, what he didn't expect though is for gramps to come really early. Guess waking up late doesn't really apply to old people.

"Grandpa, you should've at least told me you were visiting this early..." Takemichi said tiredly as he rubs his eyes trying to wake up and served Grandpa Sano a glass of water since he didn't have anything as of the moment.

"Sorry- it must've slipped my mind." Grandpa Sano said with a smile.

"It's okay... Thank you by the way... For cleaning the apartment and paying for it..." Takemichi said shyly and this made gramps chuckle a little bit.

"Yes, yes, it's fine, now I came here to tell you that I enrolled you to a school near here!" Grandpa Sano said with excitement.

Huh?

Enrol??

School??

HUH???? takemichi thought to himself as the words that his grandpa told him, jolted him awake and he slammed his hands on the table softly on the table.

"Huh??? Wait- you didn't have to! You've already done enough, it's fine, I have money to pay for my tuition fees and don't you have aunt and uncle to take care??" Takemichi panicked as he made random hand gestures. This made Grandpa Sano laugh and takemichi pout at his grandfather.