Bokuto x Tired!NB!Reader

Bokuto was always energetic when it came to volleyball. He'd be the one to make you smile and have a good time when he played, because he'd even involve you if you wanted to play too.

(Y/n) wasn't the shyest type of person either. They were always working hard and they always knew how to deal with Bokuto when he entered his emo moods. He was always grateful for their help when he needed it.

As if right now, (Y/n) was walking home from their school in Tokyo. They were a 3rd year right now but their boyfriend, Bokuto, had left school already. It had been about eight months since they'd became a couple and the eccentric had suggested living together.

Of course, (Y/n) didn't mind this and was very intent on living with Bokuto. They did however have no energy right now. Today, they'd had exams and they'd exhausted themselves beyond anything they'd ever had before. When they reached their house they shared with Bokuto, they noticed the car in the drive.

A smile crossed their lips a little but they still weren't in the greatest of moods due to their overbearing exhaustion. When entering the house, they sat down their bag and hung up their coat, being hugged from behind by their love.

“Hey, hey, hey, my love! How are-” The male stopped and stepped in front of his partner. He examined their face and frowned, cupping their cheeks and giving their lips a gentle peck. “Are you okay? Do you want cuddles?”

(Y/n) shook their head. They didn't want very much right now, only to lay down and forget they existed for a while. That action made the eccentric owl frown and he picked them up, hugging them and taking them to the bedroom.

Words refused to leave (Y/n)'s lips right now. They just didn't want to talk to anybody right now and they weren't even sure why.  But when they saw Bokuto frantically moving around the room they were very caught off guard.

Bokuto was grabbing pillows from all around the room and laying all behind (Y/n), even picking up a few poles and laying them at the sides of each corner of the bed. He stood there for a moment, deep in thought before grabbing multiple blankets, putting them over the top of the poles. He grabbed all of (Y/n)'s favorite plushies too and sat them down on the bed as well. He then picked up the tv and sat it on the floor where the view was visible  for whatever one if his partners favorite movies he shoved on.

He stood there again, also deep in thought before running out the bedroom and into the living room. He couldn't remember what he was in there for. He then quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed loads of snacks; chips, chocolate, cookies and different candies. He ran back into the bedroom and smiled before sitting down the things onto the bed.

He looked at (Y/n)'s confused little smile and he put his arms out. He was glad when his baby finally accepted the hug. He hugged them tightly, gently kissing the top of their head. “You're really tired...aren't you, (Y/n)?”

“Yeah, I had a long day.” They said with a weak smile, looking up at their big baby. They laughed and kiss his chin.

Bokuto grinned and kissed their head before leaning back on the bed and holding his partner close. He watched them nibble on all the food he'd set out and watch the movie he'd put on too.

Gently, Bokuto rubbed the top of (Y/n)'s head, holding them close as he heard a soft yawn escape their lips. He smiled and kissed their forehead. “You should sleep! You've had a big day and you're tired...”

As much as they didn't want to, (Y/n) nodded and cuddled close to Bokuto, feeling another blanket cover them and two big strong arms cuddle them until they fell into a sweet slumber.