Welcome home (1)

In Piston Peak Air Attack Team

  Daenerys Crophopper Ranger sit on the Med Bay,she was getting rest,she fell so tired and dirty. In moments before, she just get down when she up to her plane,so her husband Blade Ranger and the team's machine Maru let her get a rest in the Med Bay.

  This fire…,it's bigger than the fire in 2017 .All the firefighter whom they can help are come in it.

  Daenerys walk to her brave and stronger husband, stand with his  lift side.He have a scar over there,it's in 2017,he protect her in the mine of the fire,so she always stand over here with him.

  "This is not your duty now,camp. "said Blade, Daenerys was look at her husband, very shock.

  "Why…?"

  "Our son need his mother. "16 months ago, Daenerys get pregnancy, although it's have some dangerous things happening, but she still get their little Ranger Nicole Johnson Ranger,they always call him Nick.The name from Daenerys's father Johnson and Blade ex partner Nick, they arereallylove him,although Maru,he is kid's God father.

  "I can't not you,and everyone !"Daenerys cried, and hold Blade's jackets. She can't think how she feed their son along. Because they know have a big fire come soon,so they let Skipper and other friends who they trusted to take care of Nichole.

  Blade gave Daenerys a little kiss in her forehead, and say"Nick miss his parents, we too.I can't saw you get down again.Just go home first and I were followed you. "

  Nick…,when she think for her son,she really heart hurt, she really missed Nicole, if she can,she really want in Propwash Junction now,to hug and kissing her baby.

  "Promise ?"

  "Promise,now it your once change to go home now,be careful. "

  Daenerys look around all the firefighters,they get dangerous together for life and die.They look at Daenerys, no voice,but hope her to go back to Propwash Junction, together with Nicole.

  "Be safe."Daenerys kiss Blade's lip and gut up to her plane.

  "Blade Ranger,you always make true about your promises, this time you are!Be safe and come back!"in the back to the Propwash Junction,Daenerys always thinking for it,and go to their home with there son.