Welcome home (2)

Propwash Junction

  When they get a call from Daenerys, they are so surprised, and take Nicole to wait Daenerys .

  When Daenerys get down her plane, she run to Nicole, and Nicole  wave his arm,want his mother hug him,and used baby language to tall his mother he was so much miss her.

  everyone come to.her,they are so worry about them.but…,they can't find Blade and his AgustaWestland,just Daenerys and her Air Tractor.

  "He keep away,he say he were be safe."said Daenerys, her heart so hurt. Anyone over here was know how lovely for this couple.

  "He promises me,he were be safe to.come back. I trust him."

……………………………………………………………

  Few days later, in Crophopper and Ranger 's cabin

  Ranger mother and son are in their home,Nicole stay in mother's arm .Because of those days what happened in the Piston Peak,she wasn't left away so far away to her son.

  Daenerys sing a sleeping song for Nicole, and Nicole touch his mother's face. Daenerys small for him,and look worry and sad for outside. Five days later, she doesn't get any news.

  She need to go to the kitchen, so she let Nicole to his playing place.And then,something  come from her radio.

  "This is Ranger 301,does Daenerys and Nicole Ranger can repect me?"

  "Blade !"Daenerys answer, and take Nicole to the radio.

  "Dada!"

  "I were come back soon. "And then,Daenerys and Nicole change their cloths and go to the air port in Propwash Junction.

  After then,a red and black AgustaWestland with other firefighter plane and helicopter come to there,and Blade come up his helicopter ,run to.his wife and son.

  Daenerys take Nicole walking faster, the Crophopper - Ranger family together again.

  To see the love come back be safe,for Daenerys, not anything be happy for it now.She have a lot of wourd want to talk to Blade,but she just say a little word for other worf she want to say.

  "Welcome home."