Part 2

When Jisoo arrived at her room she removed her jacket and tied her hair into a ponytail before wearing her glasses.

She sat at the computer chair when she saw an Error in the computer telling her that someone was hacking her database or finding information about them.

She began aggressively typing on her keyboard to track the one hacking into her database.

Of course it wasn't easy because she was sent to numerous ads and online lottery.

At some point, she found the one behind it and saw a familiar name and remembered it as soon as it came.

Kim Seokjin

That was the name of the person digging into their information and even how much she thinks about it she doesn't know why he would do such a thing.

Kim Seokjin and his cousin Kim Namjoon was her seniors in high school, she clearly remembers it because her Dad and their Dad was business partners so they literally see each other in every business related gathering.

She also remembered Kim Taehyung and his friends Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Well, at least that was what she thinks their names was.

The last thing she heard about the Kim cousins was that they were now handling their company and Mafia.

In the end, he was able to get little information that he could gather and she couldn't stop it because he was too skilled.

She was frustrated and confused but her attention quickly turned to the door when she heard a loud bang outside.

She stood up to see what it was as she could hear whimpers as she got nearer and her eyes widen when he saw a man chocking Chaeyoung at the wall as she catches her breath.

"E-Eonnie" she exhaled when she saw her making the man look at her.

She was about to run to room to get a weapon when her hair was pulled back by the man.

"Ah! Let go of me! Ack!" she closed her eyes when the pain sent vibrations to her body when the man suddenly kneeled her in the stomach and hit Chaeyoung's head in the wall.

She could see how Chaeyoung's body collapsed when Lisa suddenly appeared and shot at the man that was able to not get hit.

She stared at both Lisa and Jennie fighting the man. Jennie who had a knife at hand was suddenly slapped at the face making the knife flick out of her grasp and near where Chaeyoung and Jisoo was positioned.

Jennie had her eyes widen at the sudden attack "Did.. Did he just slap me?" she asked and Lisa nodded in a corner, knowing fully well what will happen

"You fucking asshole!" she shouted and began punching the man that was taken aback by the amount of strength that wasn't there before.

Jisoo took the knife that was meters from her and passed it to Chaeyoung who was sitting on the floor and the man leg's was in front of her.

She had blood running down her jaw when she hit her head hard on the wall and she quickly stabbed the man's ankle multiple times making him fall back.

The man's shout echoed through the living room as Jennie neared Chaeyoung "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly as Lisa followed her and all three girls surrounded the blond head

"I'm okay. Just a little dizzy" she answered with a faint smile as she rested her head on Lisa's shoulder.

They didn't know what happened because it happened too fast because they thought the man wasn't able to walk because of the fracture and wound that Chaeyoung gave him.

He suddenly got Lisa's gun and it at them as Jisoo was ready to shield the girls when the man suddenly collapsed.

His blood made a pool on his head as Jisoo and the girls looked at the window to see a gunshot.

A sniper

That was the only answer to all of these and that just means that they are still not safe.

"I'm disappointed. I thought you were better than this" they looked at the person who appeared and Jisoo could quickly know who it is.

"Don't need to be so harsh Namjoon" the guy beside him said as Lisa was ready to shoot when she stopped her

"Put the gun down Lisa" she said as the girls stared at her in disbelief "You've got to be kidding me Eonnie?" she said so she shook her head

"Its okay. I know them" she said and even though she was confused she put the gun down.

She then looked at the five guys and slowly stood up "I didn't expect you to move this fast after just hacking into my database" she said and Jin scratched the back of his neck shyly

"I'm sorry but we just needed your information" he said "Were here to help you" Namjoon said "We didn't need your help" Jennie quickly said

"Well, that's not what it looks like earlier" Jimin said with a smile so Jennie glared at him "We have the same enemy so just think of this as a temporary business partner" Namjoon suggested

"Your not seriously agreeing to this Eonnie?" Jennie asked, wide eyed

"Why not? They saved us and Chaeng is unconscious. I'm also sure that whoever sent that guy will send many more. We can runaway or whatever you want but can't keep moving away in possibility of them finding us" she said

"Is it a deal then?" Namjoon asked and the two girls looked at Jennie who sighed "Fine" she said while rolling her eyes

"Great. Jimin carry their friend" Jimin nodded and went near Chaeyoung as Jennie glared at him

"Let go of Chaeyoung already so he can carry her" Lisa said noticing that Jennie won't let go of Chaeyoung

"Your not seriously trusting Chaeng with him?" he said and looked Jimin up and down as he smirked

"Why not?" Lisa shrugged and smiled "We could always kill him when we want to" she said and at Lisa's words she abruptly let go of Chaeyoung as Jimin carried her.

Jisoo worriedly looked at Lisa when she saw her hands trembling "Are you okay? Do you need medicine?" she asked as Lisa silently nodded

"Jennie, stop fighting with the guy and get Lisa her medicine" Jisoo said to Jennie who was still picking a fight with Jimin.

When she heard what the oldest said she quickly ran towards the maknae's room.

"Can you still hold it in?" she asked to Lisa as she took deep breaths and nodded as Jisoo caressed her shoulder.

Lisa had sadistic tendencies, she loved hurting people and loves hearing them screaming in pain both physically and mentally.

That is why she is the most dangerous of them all because she needs medicine every time she gets out of control.

When Jennie came back she was carrying an injection with a white liquid inside it before injecting at Lisa's neck.

She slowly made Lisa sit in the sofa when she slowly lose consciousness.

"Jungkook carry her" Jungkook who was silent since earlier went near Lisa and carried her as Jennie glared at her from the back

"Where are you taking us?" Jisoo asked when Jungkook exited the house with Taehyung.

Namjoon looked at her from his shoulder and smiled, his dimples could be quickly noticed and seen.

"To our den"