💔Shikadai X mitsuki/ confession

Credits to @mitsukiofkohona for the OneShot 😵‍💫

Mitsuki Pov.

"stupid boruto.." i thought as i was walking into the snow, apparently boruto has been ignoring me for months, at this rate I'll just do the same, i happen to see a confluent shop, out of stress I decide to go inside, I step inside the store, it felt warmer in here "hello, what brings you here?" the cashier asked me, i look at here out of surprise, i felt like I've seen her before but i shrugged it off "you have anymore cigarettes?" i asked, she looked at me out of shock "how old are you?!" she shouted, i backed up "i'm 13.." i mumbled, she looked at me with dispersal an began to laugh "real funny kid! now you wanna actually buy something?" she kept laughing "cigarettes.." i say, she stopped laughing, she turned back an fowerth "kid..you do realise if i let you buy cigarettes i could get into serious trouble" i nodded "here just take them! forget about the money just go! im not trying to get fired today" she whispered to me an handed me the box "thanks" i quickly ran out of the store in a hurry, damn she was weird, i thought ...

Mitsuki?..
I hear my named had been called out behind me, i turn around to see a black haired boy walking towards me, i quickly put the cigars in my pocket "shikadai?" i began to recognize the figure in the distance "what are you doing out here? its freezing could an you're not even wearing a jacket!" shikadai yelled, i began to back up "i-i" i couldn't finish my sentence out of shock "what are YOU doing out here?" i say out of frustration "getting food for dinner" he replied back, u gulped yet fake smiled "i-ill just go home now, see you tomorrow-" Shikadai had grabbed my wrist an pulled me in "S-Shikadai!" I gulped "wear this, i don't need it" he had placed his coat over my head "b-but your mom-" "don't worry about that, just get home now" Shikadai said as he walked off into the distance, i look back at him out of shock, once i couldn see his i qicky put out the box..

(few days later..

Shikadai pov.

"Shikadai go an get your jacket from mitsuki, its been days now" my mom demanded, i sighed "mom he needed the jacket, he was litterly walking out side when it was 20 degrees out side, he could could of-" i was trying to finish my sentence but then she hushed me "i know you're worried about him.. but i'm telling you this once, please, go get the jacket" she said back "fine, ill get it" i groan, i grab my boots an coat, i began to put my boots on an then my jacket, i began to walk out of my room to the front door "bye mom!" i yell as i walk out the door...

damn its cold, i really wanted mitsuki to have it but I'm not trying to get beat up by mom again, there it is, his apartment, damn it what a drag why did he have to live on the top floor, i began to walk onto the stairs but try not to look down the higher i get, i finally get to his home, I almost knocked on the door before realizing that there was a window next to it "he wont mind right?" i mumbled, it might be weird that i'm gonna look through his window but i at least have t see if he's home, took a peek through the window to see mitsuki, he was home!, not surprisingly mikazuki was in there too yet something caught my eye, he had a box in his hand an his expression.. he looked sadder than yesterday, i couldn't get a closer look at the box he was holding but what he pulled out shocked me, he had been smoking?! i quickly backed away from the window..

Narrator pov.

Shikadai began to bang on the door, the longer he banged the harder he got "h-hello?" Mitsuki peeked from the window an saw shikadai "damn it! why did he have to come at a time like this" mitsuki began to panic, he quickly ran to his bed an hid the cigarettes under his pillow, he began to walk to the door "y-yes?.." mitsuki peeked through the door, shikadai slammed the door open, mitsuki backed up an fell to the floor "what the he-" the black haired boy pinned mitsuki down, pain shot through the snake boys body "mitsuki, be honest with me" shikadai mumbled, mitsuki knew what he was gonna say "are you smoking?" the work smoking ran though mitsukis head, he knew it was a bad habit "y-yes.." he mumbled "speak up, shikadai shook him "YES YES I'VE BEEN SMOKING!" he yelled, shikadai stopped an stared at him "i..Mitsu.." he squeezed mitsuki tightly "you shouldn't smoke know..you really could die if you continue" he scoffed, he winded up kissing the snake boys cheek as he blushed a little "Shikadai.." Mitsuki mumbled as he blushed, his phone began to ring "i'll get it.." mitsuki got up an went t retrieve his phone, turns out Boruto was calling his phone, Shikadai walked over an saw it "Ignore it for now.." shikadai scoffed "B-but" Before mitsuki could finish Shikadai place his finger on Mitsukis mouth "lets just spend time together for now" he said as he wrapped his arms around his waist, Mitsuki blushed "alright.." he sighed.....

Smoking can change your life, one wrong move an you'll wind up dead,
even if it calms you, you still shouldn't do it,
Quitting smoking will be hard, but I know you can do it.
Please don't smoke, it'll become a drug to you to the point where you wont eve be able to stop.