🍋Boruto x Mitsuki/ NSFW alphabet

(Boruto Uzumaki)
A-Aftercare:
(What they do for you after sex)

Boruto fixes Mitsuki a nice and hot bath and then massages his body.

Mitsuki normally just fixes up their clothes(he tries to because he can barely walk)

B-body part:

(Which body part they like )

Boruto like Mitsuki's cheeks, he loves how red they turn at times and how many things they can fit in his mouth.

Mitsuki likes Boruto's chest. It's always filled with scars from missions and he likes to trace them.

C-cum:

(Where the orgasm on/in)

Boruto mostly comes on his stomach or back, but if it's a quickie then he'll just come inside.

Mitsuki normally cums on their chest depending on what position they're in.

D-Dirty secret:
(Self explanatory)

Boruto likes the slave and master kink. It gives him power!

Mitsuki likes acting like a pet to Boruto. Only him and his parent know about this sadly.

E-experience:
(How much experience they have for or during sex)

Boruto has lots of it even tho he's never done it, that is until Mitsuki is the one.

Mitsuki has very little. Until Boruto introduces him to it then he begins to understand.

F-Favorite position:
(Position in sex)

It use to be doggy style. But now Boruto just prefers Mitsuki to pick the positions.

Mitsuki likes the cowboy style. He loves riding his lover while staring into his eyes.

G-goofy

(Seriouse or goofy)

It depends on his mood. But Boruto mostly goofy.

Mitsuki is pretty goofy. He gets teased a lot but he just wants to make boruto  happy.

H-hair

(Well groomed or curly down there)

Boruto actually is well groomed!

Mitsuki is a little wavy down there, it's actually shaped like a heart if you look closely!

I-intimacy

(How romantic they are)