Kagehina Kageyamas birthday (smut)

Before we start I just wanna say this is a maid au where kageyamas is hinatas boss and Hinata is kageyamas maid so ya :) Also the maid outfit that hinata will be wearing is at the top

3rd POV:

Hinata woke up by the sudden sound and looked to his right and turned it off. It was his alarm telling him to wake up so that he would get started with work before his master wakes up all grumpy. As Hinata groans from still being half asleep he gets out of bed and goes in the bathroom.

He gets washed and dries off then went to the sink to brush his teeth. After he brushes his teeth he putted the maid dress on and then left the bathroom. So he went downstairs so he could start making breakfast and cleaning the house.
He usually cleans up the house after his master leaves for work so he can go into his room without disturbing him. So Hinata starts making Yakizakana (Grilled fish) and some Gohan (Steamed rice).

He starts making it and after a while it was done. But..... upstairs you could here some foot steps so Hinata had to hurry up. As Hinata was making coffee he kept on spilling some of the powder on the counter,the floor, and even on his dress. So that means he will have to clean up after quickly.

After the coffee is done he puts it on the table with the rest of the food. Then he gets to the paper towels so that he could clean them up. To be honest he cleaned up in enough time to because you heard foot steps coming down the stairs and to be seen is none other than Kageyama Tobio.

Kageyamas POV:

As I was going down the stairs I saw my maid Hinata sitting on the floor cleaning something off of it. I walked to him and asked what happened and he turned to me and said "I-I spilled some powder on the floor while making y-your coffee...."

I sighed and went to the tables and sat down waiting for him so that he could put my coffee. He got up from the floor and went to the trash can to throw away the palaver towels.

He then washed his hands and got the coffee thing and walked up to me and poured my coffee in the cup. "How are you today m-master?" He said smiling a little bit. I looked at him and said "I'm doing fine.." he then put the coffee thing on the counter.

I ate my food while he was getting my stuff ready so that I could just leave quickly. When I was done he gave me my coat and then I left. I went into my car and starting going to work.

Hinata POV:

As master left I started cleaning up his mess and also the house master gets back near 4:00 P.M. right now its 8:00 A.M.
I started sweeping the floors with a broom. The upstairs and the downstairs. After that I started cleaning like putting stuff in the right order and tidying stuff up.

I also had to feed my self something before I pass out so I made myself some Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake).
After that I went up to masters room to clean up and also do laundry. I went to get masters basket with his dirty clothes in it so that I could take it in the basement.

I took the clothes to the basement and putted some clothes in the washer. I didn't put a lot but just enough so that the washer won't break. As I was going upstairs a white box catches my eye.

I then turned around on the steps and then went to the box. As I was opening the box my whole face was the definition of red. In the box were toys..... Sex toys... I looked at the toys more closely just to see if I was right or just over reacting. Looking at them more closely I see that I was correct.

But another thing is the toys looked new... I don't even know why there are toys in this house in the first place. Master Kageyama doesn't have a girlfriend. I mean I don't think he does.