"Let her fangirl."

"Why yes we are, I'm Nash Grier and this my brother, Hayes and these are my friends Mahogany or just Lox, Jacob, Matt, Cam, Carter and Shawn." Nash said pointing at each of them, while my sister got up and stood there calmly blushing bright red, she may seem calm but she's not, and you don't want to be near her.

"Stand back everyone!" I screamed, they all looked at me confused.

"Why?" Cam asked, "You'll see." And they nodded.

I walked towards Kayla, "Just let it all out, it's fine." I said and she nodded. A few second later, a really loud happy scream came out of her mouth. She ran around like crazy and even picked me up.

"Kayla, are you-" Nash said but I cut him off, "Let her fangirl." I said and he nodded.

"Can you believe it!" She screamed at me and threw me in the air, yep she threw me in the air! She must be very strong to hold an overweight girl.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as she threw me at all the guys including Lox, and they reacted quickly, catching me from falling.

"Thanks guys! I almost died." I said terrified.

I saw mom and dad talking to two people outside of his house, and a few others.

I looked towards them, "MOM! DAD! KAYLA ALMOST KILLED ME AND SHE FORGOT TO TAKE HER MEDS!" I half joked because part of it was true.

Dad and mom both turned around looking at me, then at the crazy Kayla and face palmed while the people they were talking to looked confused.

"Tell her to calm down! Or no movies for her!" Dad screamed back.

"Kayla! If you don't calm, dad ain't lettin' you watch TV!" I screamed sassily.

"No not the TV!" And she ran towards me, I quickly moved hiding myself behind Nash and she quickly bumped into him causing them both to fall...on top of...me.

"Now I'm really dead!" I screamed but it sounded muffled since Nash's back was on me, they quickly got up.

"My gosh Kayla! Calm your horses, geesh!" I screamed laughing at her joining in by the others.

They both got off me and a hand was in my face.

I looked up to see Lox, I quickly grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.

"Aww, you're cute when you blush!" Nash said to Kayla causing her to blush into a darker shade of red.

I ran over to Kayla and whispered in her ear, "You've got yourself a boyfriend now you don't have to come tellin' me you got none, cause by the look of it, ya do."

She turned around at me and gave me a glare, "Shut up!"

"NEVERRR!" I screamed.

"Kayla and Nash sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First come lo-" She quickly covered my mouth with her hands.

"Now, shut up or I'll kill you." She said looking at me then everyone else. "You hear that people! She threatened to kill me!" I screamed and ran around.

"No I did not!" She lied. I ran over to Nash, "Tell your crazy maniack girlfriend to calm down!"

"Oh and by the way, love, second comes marriage, third comes Nash with a baby carriage," I continued smiling evilly as Kayla glared at me.

"Will do!" He said and quickly hugged Kayla which caused her to jump two feet in the air.

"Haha!" We laughed, besides Kayla of course.

"Okay, while they're acting all lovey dovey, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked looking at Lox, then everyone else.

"We can go penny boarding?" Jack and Jack said at the same time, they looked at each other then bursted laughing.