Chapter 2

Daniel is peacefully sleeping, until he feels something wiggle. He opened his eyes as they meet David's green eyes. His face was red. "D-daniel?" Daniel pushed David off of him, blushing. "Sorry." He mumbles. It takes a while for David to calm down, but he does. Then there's a knock on the cabin door. They both sat up and David opened the door. "Hello!- uhh... Do you need something?" He said. Daniel was curious who was there. He assumed it's Max. So he stood up, walked behind David, and peeked out the door.

It was a adult. She was tall, and she looked like Gwen's long lost twin. But blonde hair. Daniel pushed David behind him, like he knew her. "Jen?? What are you doing here??" Jen smiles widely. "Why, to see you, dear brother." They're siblings?! David thought. "I'm Jen, and I'm into trashy magazines." Daniel staired her down. "Leave." He said sternly. "This is my terf now, Danny." She says as she took out her dagger. "What do you need that for?" David asks. But just then, Jen ran in, slamming the door behind her and pinning David up against the wall.

"W-what?!" David starts to whimper as she covers his mouth. "Danny, lock the door!" She shouted to him. Daniel just stood there, frozen in shock. Not only because Jen showed up out of nowhere and attacked David, but the fact she's doing it, pisses him off. "Daniel! Close lock the door!" She yelled again. Daniel snapped out of it and did as told. She brings the dagger up to David's throat. "Jen! Wait!" He shouted, unknowing why. "What, Daniel?" She seemed impatient. "Uh.. Maybe before you kill him, you can torture him!" Tears streamed from David's face. His only friend is betraying him... Right in front of him! Unless.. He's planning on saving him. "Great idea!" She says, moving the dagger. She lifted David's shirt.

She started to cut David's stomach with the dagger. David starts trying to scream. She uncovers his mouth and then.. He yelps in pain. Daniel felt.. Guilt. As Jen starts to stab him many times. "AHH! PLEASE!" Daniel, confused as he is, had to say something. "Wait Jen, why are you here anyway?" Jen was covered in blood of David's, she turns around and looks the blonde in his ocean blue eyes. "Well I thought you might needed some help! Since you were struggling to kill him last night."

David was extremely confused. Daniel was trying to kill him???... "I didn't need your help." Daniel says. "Oh really? Then why isn't he dead yet, hm?" He was getting pissed off. So he took out his dagger and lunged at her. "No one hurts my Davey!" He yelled out loud. David would blush but, he is now unconscious. "Your David?" She questioned. He started to stab her, and proceeded to get blood all over himself.

He unlocked the door and ran out. "EVERYONE! ANYONE! HELP!" He shouted out. Gwen and Max came running. "What the fuck do you want?!" Max yelled. "I know I've been pretty shitty to you." He said. "But David needs help!" Gwen and Max rush into the cabin, seeing the bloody consulor on the ground. "What the actual fuck? David? David!!??" He ran over, shaking him. Tears falling from Max's face. He then looked around to see a dead twin of Gwen lying on the ground. "Who the fuck is that?" Gwen ran over to help David and call an ambulance. "That's Jen. She's.. My sister. But she came over and tried killing David!"

Mad, Max shouts. "Why the hell didn't you try to help him?! You can't do shit! You always fuck things up!" That hurt Daniel.. Really bad... "I'm sorry! I tried... I just... " Max interupts him. "No! Fuck that! You should've helped! Who gives a shit that your related to a freak!" Daniel can see how much he was in pain over David. 10 minutes later, a ambulance picked David up and left.

Daniel decided to get close to Max, as he saw Max was holding a teddy bear, close. "What the fuck do you want? Hey! Back the hell away from me-!" Daniel pulled him into a hug. "Shh.. I understand how you feel.. Please don't be upset. It's not my fault." He went quiet. And then slaps Daniel. "BULLSHIT! YOU WERE RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" Daniel sighs. Hugging Max. "Go ahead.. Let it out.."

Max started crying, which was rare for him. At the hospital, David woke up. "H-huh?" He was mostly covered in bandages. But just then, someone visited. He opened the door, David was surprised to whom he saw. It was a flimilar face.. "Jasper?" He questioned to himself..
.
.
.
.
.
(Done! 😏)