Chapter 3

"Jasper?" The figure walked into the hospital room. "Hello Davey." He said, "It's Jasper." David smiled. "How are you feeling, Davey?" He asks. "Okay I guess, a little woozy. What are you doing here?" Jasper smiled, holding out flowers. "I thought you might want these.. You know, so you can get better!" He sat the flowers in a pot beside the hospital bed. "Thanks, Jasp... You really made me happy." He smiled. "No problem Davey! I think you are allowed to leave now, want me to take you back to camp?" He nods. "Alright, let's go."

They arrive at camp. Daniel was in cabin, crying to himself. But why? Why did he care if this idiot was dead or alive? Then there was knock on the door. He got up and opened it. And saw David. "D-david?! B-but how?!" He chuckles as he pats Daniel's shoulder. "That's not important right now. We have a visitor." A visitor? He thought. Who would visit this crappy camp? "Daniel, I'd like you to meet my childhood camp friend, Jasper!"

He walked inside and let Jasper in. "Howdy duderino." He said. "Who are you? What do you want with Davey?" He felt pure jealous. He assumed from every romance movie he's watched. In all of them, there's always a childhood friend who gets together with the main character. Now, he wasn't saying David was a main character or anything. But that's it.

"He just said my name? I'm Jasper, if that wasn't clear. I'm sorry if this is so sudden. But I visited Davey at the hospital. Someone told me he was there. So I gifted him flowers and offered to take him back." He jumped. "Back?! Back where?!" David hugged Daniel from behind. "It's okay Danny.. I understand your jealous and this is all new to you but.." He pushed David off, blushing. "I'm not fucking jealous!" David collapsed onto the floor. "Jee.. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. I'm not here to start trouble! I promise! I haven't seen David and years!" "And it should've stayed that way." He mumbled.

"Duderino, it wasn't nice to push David. He was only trying to help. Maybe I should take him home with me." Daniel pushes Jasper out the door. "Fuck off. Go bother Gwen or get the fuck out." David was surprised by the language his friend was using. Especially after he pushed him and Jasper both. "Dang. This is gonna be tough.." He sighed, standing back on his legs.

"Listen here.. I don't wanna fight. Please, for the love of God, just let me be here with Davey." Daniel nods slightly. "Fine. But no funny business." He left out of the room to let them be. He felt terrible for pushing David like that. Gwen runs up to him. "David's back?!" She yells. "H-how'd you know?" He asks. "You said you wouldn't come out until David got here. So I assumed you seen David."

"Yeah." He mumbles. "I have. Buy he's with a friend right now. I wouldn't bother him." She nodded and ran off. Daniel went to find Max. He went into his tent, but all he saw was Max cuddling his bear tightly. "Max?" He walks into his tent. "The fuck do you want?" His face buried deeper into the pillow.

"David's back." He mumbled. Max jumps up, holding his bear. "Holy fuck, where is he?!" He yelled. "Max, calm down, he's with a friend in the consulors cabin." Max runs out of his tent and goes to David. And for 5 hours, he could never get alone time with David. Jasper and Max followed him everywhere. Jasper kept making moves. Holding hands, cuddling, and much more. He was glad there was no kissing.

As soon as it got dark, Jasper left. Daniel opened the cabin and went back inside. He saw David sitting on the bed. He seemed to have noticed Daniel staring. "Oh sorry, I was gonna let you sleep in my bed.. I swear." He seemed.. Scared? What was wrong with David? "No, it's fine." He closed the door and locked it. "Why did you lock the door? What if the campers need something?!" He was clearly panicked. "It's fine, only for a bit. I haven't gotten the chance to speak with you. I needed alone time. Just me and you."

David nodded. Daniel sat on the bed next to him. "What's your sexuality?" He asked. David shrugged. "I like everyone..!" Pansexual, huh? Daniel thought. Daniel was gay, of course. Or turned gay because of David. "So you would date a boy?" Daniel really wanted to know. "I'm not sure..." Daniel pulls David up and pins him against the wall. "Maybe I can show you.." David was nervous.

Daniel leans into David's neck. "W-wait!" "Hm?" "A-are you sure this is a good idea?" David asked, very genuine. "Mhm." He kissed David's neck. Hearing a small whimper from the consulor. Daniel liked this. He wanted David for so long now. He's just been to focused on Xemüg that he forgot about his own personal life. He bit David's neck, getting a squeal out of him. "E-eep!" Daniel smirked, he continued doing that all night hearing, "mmahh~" and more.

The next day, Daniel and David were laying in the same bed. It looked like they both got tired of that. But David loved the hell out of it. He wondered if they could do that again sometime, but more.  David woke up. He sat up and looked over at Daniel. He smiled so sweetly and kissed Daniel's head. "Wake up, Danny." "Mmm.. 10 more minutes.." Daniel said. "Okay, 10 more minutes." He layed down and fell asleep.

Before the 10 minutes ended, the door was opened by Max, Jasper, and Gwen. Daniel and David, however, were still asleep. "Here he is, Jasp." Gwen said. "Wait, why's Mr clean sleeping next to Davey?" Gwen shrugged. "I don't know, but his name is Daniel." Jasper nodded. "Thanks." He walked up to the bed and set the alarm to a minute. He knew that would wake David up.

The alarm goes off and David sits up, stretching. "Looks like the 10 minutes is up, Danny. Time to get up." Daniel didn't budge. "Mm.. Not been 10 minutes. Check the time." David checked his alarm clock. It was 7:05. Daniel was right. They only had 5 minutes left anyways. Max jumped onto the bed and hugged David. "Oh, hello Max, when did you get in here?"

Max pointed at Jasper and Gwen. "Hello buddy!" Jasper said, very enthusiastic. "Hey Jasp, and Gwen? What are you both doing here???" Gwen facepalms. "I work here, and besides, your 10 minutes late now. "Oh I'm sorry." He said, "But Daniel wanted more time to sleep, so I thought.." Gwen laughed. "It's fine, I was joking. Do you think I really care if your late or not?"

"No.." He said. Daniel realized Jasper was in there. He got up and walked up to Jasper. "Hey, can we talk alone for a minute?" Jasper nodded as they both walked out of the cabin. "What was that about?" The brunette asked. Max shrugged. "Maybe they want to fuck." He said. "Max! Language!" David reminded. "Yeah, yeah."
.
.
.
.
.
(1221 words.)