Chapter 6

Dedicated to stilestastic bc she replied and dedicated and that made my world! Read her story, my favorite is "Different".

Newt paced around the room. Rosalie hadn't woken up yet, and he was getting worried. It had only been a few hours, but it was only bacon. She should be awake by now. She was particularly in a coma, just a soft sleep. In between sleep and a coma.

"Newt, you're gonna break the floor with your pacing," Jeff, a Medjack, joked.

"This isn't time to joke, Jeff," Newt said sternly. He was scared that she would never wake up. A single tear came falling at that thought of never seeing the strawberry blonde again. He wiped in quickly before anyone could see.

"I'm sorry, Newt. I know you're scared, but you need to calm down. Go get some food from Frypan."

Newt groaned and complied, taking one last glance at the sleeping girl, before turning heel and walking away. They were going to have the Greenie Celebration party tonight, but it looked like that wasn't happening.

Scientists in lab coats.

"Everything is going to change."

"Trust no one."

"Keep working, Rosalie."

Rosalie's body ached with every thought or memory or flashback that went through her head.

She was going through the changing... But she hadn't been stung.

"Any updates on the girl?"

"She has a name!" Newt spit at Alby.

"What is it?"

"Rosalie. Her name is Rosalie."

"Careful who you trust."