Im sorry, alright?

Oliver sighs as he grabbed his stuff heading to class, he put a bunch of invites to his new party in peoples lockers. He was hestitating but he put on in Juniors aswell. He always felt werid around Junior. Sweaty, nervous, and a bunch of other things, Why? Who knows. He herd the bell ring and went to class.
Soon school ended as he got on the bus. He saw Jake and threw a wrapper at him. Jake just huffed, he then saw Junior get on after, and the only seat opend way, of course Olivers. Oliver soocted over nervously. He was also nervouse because he knew Junior hated him, because a few people at him last party saw Oliver staring at Lexy. Which he wasnt. But people just though he was. Even though he was looking at the boy next to her, he hated to admit it. But he was gay, he didnt even have a bit of straight in him. So why would he be looking at Lexy. He cant blam the others though, hinc' he was in the closet, he was even hideing from himself. He didnt wanan think about being gay. He thought it was weird.
Olivers pov:
My mind was going crazy, why did my seat have to be the only open one! Ugh, plus Junior hates me, he probaly hated this as much as I did.
All my thoughts where cut off by Junior "Oliver, wanna talk about you looking at Lexy?" Ugh of course he brought this up. Hell no I dont. Because it never fucking happend! If only I had the gut to tell him. But he would kill me. I hate myself for how I fell, so that means he would hate me 100 times more. I look at him and shake my head. "Im telling you Junior. I wasnt looking at her! I dont like her." I say in a bit of a yell, he looked at me rolling his eyes. "Well now, thats a dam lie! I saw you, everyone saw you. So tell the truth. I just wanna know why your stupid ass was looking at her! Shes taken. By me. " I just let out a deep sigh. Trying to form words, wich was way to hard. "How many times to I have to tell you dude. Never happend, I dont like Lexy! At all." I say looking out the window.
It came to Juniors stop, he 'Accdently' hit my with his bookbag and walked off the bus with Jake. Jeez' come he just fuck off..even if I dont really want him to. I sit there, my stop was only of the last ones, so I had a good 15 minutes still. As I saw Devon quickly move seats to sit next to me. I stare at him. "What was that about?' I look at me and shrug "Junior thinks I was looking at Lexy at my last party." I say in a quiet voice. He just looks at me balankly. "Were you?" He asked, I shook my head immidetly "Ew no." He looks at me a bit confused and just nods. "Try and talk to him then" I shook my head again. "Uh, yeah no. For one, he wont talk to me. Two...Nevermind,." I say looking back out the window. Devon grabes my shoulder. "Oliverrr. Tell mee." In said in a dragged out voice. I just roll my eyes. "Uh, yeah no."I say as it got to my stop. I get off and run inside. Since I have to get ready for the party.
It was around 6 when people showed up,
I stare at Junior as he shows up with Lexy. I just shake my head. God why do I get jealous? It's not like I like Junior..I'm not gay. Ew. I shake my head and went inside since everyone was there.
Most people where dancing, some where drinking. I scan the room and see Lexy dancing with some dude. Big surprise, I start looking for Junior, he was on the steps just sitting there.
I nervously walk over to him and look at him. He gives me one of those 'what do you want' kind of glares. "Hey..uh, you alright?" I ask him. Not like I care. I don't okay! Fuck off..I could care less...
He just blankly stares at me "why do you care. And do I look okay? "He said, he looked pissed. I just shrugged a bit. "I dont care..Just thought I'd be nice. "UGH. Am I just gonna keep liying to myself? Of course I cared. I hated seeing him sad. "Well then fuck off." I just shook my head and sat next to him. He stared at me. I could see he was mad. "Didn't I tell you to leave? " I let out a slight sigh. "I..Junior." I mumble as Junior just kept staring at me. I honestly didn't know what to say, I just get up and leave. Not like I wanted to leave.. but I just did.
Juniors pov:
What is his problem, he's so annoying. But at least now I know he's not the only dude trying to get Lexy. But ugh, why did she go with the other dude. 'Fucking bitch' I mumble and break the plastic cup in my hand. I just let out a sigh.
I just want tonight to be over..maybe Lexys just drunk..she wouldn't cheat, right?
All my thinking was cut off by Oliver Again. What could he want, I already told him to fuck off. "Junior..Lexy left with that guy." He said in a quiet tone. "Not surprised. "I said a bit angrily as Oliver put his hand on my shoulder, I immediately smack his hand away. Because..just ew. God..Y'know maybe I should..be nicer to him..but God I hate him....I don't really..though. it's werid..i mean, I hate him yeah! But..you know nevermind I just look at him. "Can you just leave me alone!" God why did i say that. I don't want him to leave me alone! He nods slowly as he turned around walking away..I grab his wrist ''..stay" I say quietly.. he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Okay.." I sigh and sit back down on the step, I scoot over so he could sit next to me, as he dose I let out another sigh"Im sorry." I say quickly and look straight at the ground. He kind of Tilts his head. "For what?" He said stareing at me. "You know..for the hole Lexy shit..I should of believed that you weren't looking at her, and even if you were, I dont care..she's a bitch." I say quietly still looking straight at the ground, i jump up as I feel something grabbing my shoulder, It was Oliver. I just stare at him blankly, his hand was shaking. "Are you okay?.." I ask him he just nods. "Yup..fine."He said as he took his head off my shoulder and put his head between his knees. "Junior..can I uh, tell you something." He asked his face buried into his knees. I look at him and nod "Yeah?" All I could hear from him was the sound of quiet sobbing, I look at him a bit confused. "Are..you okay?" I ask him, he just shrugs. "Junior..I..like you!" I froze at his words, did I hear his right? He likes me? Isn't he straight..hell' isn't he homophobic? I just stare at him blankly as my thoughts were cut off by his, getting up. "I..I'll go, I'm sorry." He said and I grab his wrist again. "Dont..I like you to" I blurted out. His eyes widen as he pulls me up. I just look at him, as he looks back.
I didn't know what to do, was this real?.. Everything stops as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him, one hand on my waist, the other softly cupping my cheek..I was completely frozen as he leaned in and kisses me, my eyes widen..I slowly relax into the kiss and close my eyes. I quickly opend my eyes, to realize people were still hear, lucky no one saw..I know I shouldn't care if people saw, but I do. Oliver pulled away from the kiss ad he hugged me.