Was that even real?

Juniors pov:
I woke up the next day, as I thought to myself if it was all a dream or real. I quickly get dressed ans ready for school as I run outside the door to get on the bus, I sat beside Oliver.
Oliver saw me as his face lit up and he grabbed my hand tightly and laid a soft kiss on my cheek..
Well guess I know know, this was definitely real. I lay my head on his shoulder, he put a arm around me.
Soon lexy came on the bus, I started breathing heavily as my grip of Oliver's hand tightened. For some reason I was scared, I didn't know how to tell her...that I liked Oliver.
      She gave me a weird look as she saw me and Oliver holding hands. "Junior, sit with me" she said, I quickly shook my head, Oliver put a arm over me as he kept looking out the window,  trying not go invade.  "No, Lexy, we're done...I don't wanna be with you" Her eyes widen, "Ugh! " was all she said as she went to sit in the back, Oliver looked at me and softly kissed my cheek "Goodjob" He said quietly as the bus came to the school parking lot, I let our a sigh as I get up and grabbed Oliver's hand again.
     We went to science,  wich was the only class we had together, besides lunch.
      Sadly I sat next to Lexy, I walked up to the teacher and asked her of I could move seats, she was a understanding teacher, so she agreed, I quickly moved my stuff and sat next to Oliver, lucky he didn't have anyone next to him.
      The teacher was explaining different winds or whatever..I wasnt really paying attention. Oliver grabbed my hand and held it tightly, it was under the desk so no one saw. Besides lexy she quickly took a photo and sent it to everyone with the caption 'Another wheeler is a fag' the whole class laughs and looks at me and Oliver. I tighten my grip on Oliver's hand as I let out a sigh. The teacher turns around "What's so funny?" She asked as Lexy walks up and shows her. The teacher just rolled her eyes. "So? It's not funny." She said as she took lexys phone "And for you, I'll see you after school." She said putting Lexys phone on her desk.
      That class was over, I may have been crazy but I could just see everyone stareing, my heart was racing, it was way to soon. I didn't want people to know I was gay, it was hard to breathe, I know not everyone was looking,  but it felt as if a huge monster was just stareing over you, slowly eating away. God, I know I'm overreacting.
      Oliver looks at me with furrowed eyebrows as he hugged me tightly.  "It'll be okay, I promise " He said quietly. He grabbed my hand again and ran to the lockers. "Wanna just ditch school today?" He said putting his books away and grabbing his bookbag. I quickly nod and grab my stuff. He nods aswell ans grabs my hand tighter as he leads me to the cafeteria, that was the only door that was able to be opend, we both quickly walk outside and started walking towards a park.
      We finally reached the park, Jesus it was cold, such a good idea to ditch school and go to a park when it's only 35 degrees.  I shiverd as we sat on a bench, Oliver pulled me close putting his jacket on me and wrapped his arms around me tightly, I just look at him, finally getting warm "Thanks.." I say quietly,  he lifts up my chin and kisses me. I kiss back and smile, as I lay my head on his shoulder, never wanting this to end, honestly I didn't care if everyone knew now..as long as I had him, words can't even begin to explain how much I love this boy.
     I look up at him as he looks down at me with a smile I reach my cold hand up to cup his cheek, he shivers a bit and laughs as he puts his hand over mine. "I love you..so much Oliver." I say quietly,  his smile grew bigger "I love you so much to.."He said as he pulled me close to him. I leg out a quiet yawn, lucky it was the weekend so we didn't have school tomorrow,  he looks down at me as he Got up "Wanna go to my place? Parents aren't home, so they can't yell at us for ditching " He said and laughs a bit, i nod and get up, his house was only like 6 minutes away, we began walking. 
      We Finally get there, I run upstairs and fall onto his bed ,Oliver let's out a laugh as he Lay's next to me, he slowly puts his arm around me. "Im tired" he said and let's out a groan, I laugh and kiss the top of his head "I am to..."
    Soon we both ended up falling asleep. I woke up around 2, he was still sleeping, I slowly wrapped my arms around the beautiful boy, and put my hand threw his hair, as I waited for him to wake, about 30 minutes or so he Finally did. I smile "sleep well cutie?" I ask he, he huffs and rolled his eyes "don't call me thatttt."He said and kissed my nose as he rubbed his eyes.   
        About another half hour, we where both fully awake. He looks at me and smiles, he got off the bed and so did I, we both walked downstairs, he let out a dramatic sigh "Soooo, whatcha wanna do?" He said looking at me, I just shrugged "I dunno.?" He huffs and pulled me close to him. By the waist as he started kissing me, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, he smiled through the kiss as he pulled away slowly. He kissed my neck slowly and reached his hand in my shirt, as he looks at me almost innocently. My face was red, it was way to hard to speak,  I look away as he softly Grabs my chin, making me look at him "awhh, is someone blushing?" He said in a annoying tone, I shake my head 'Noo!" He just laughs as he let's go of my waist and kissed me one more time softly.
      I mumble quietly "Wanna watch a movie?" He nods and we go Over to the couch and watch a random movie.

//YELLS I don't know what else to add.. ✋✋ //