STOP PRESSING BUTTONS 6.

I swung from the curtain and stared at the square. Once I got behind him I released the curtain from my grip and flipped in the air. I landed and slowly looked up at them. They stared at me. "I believe you dropped something," They said raising the sword I threw at them earlier. I didn't say anything. They threw the sword to the side and put an arm behind their back. They moved their hand referencing for me to come to them.

I stepped forward and moved to kick them. They blocked my leg with their arm and shifted onto their right foot. I stepped forward and lifted my right leg. I went to kick them in the side. They blocked it with both arms. They leaned forward and spun around for a roundhouse kick. I leaned back and dodged it. I ran forward and kicked them in the knee as they landed. I kicked them in the face. Their mask flew off. They slowly looked up at me.

They were a woman. An Asian woman. She had a cut under her right mask from the mask getting ripped off. She looked pissed. I swallowed.

"I took off mine, you might as well take off yours" She shouted as she went to punch me. I dodged her punch and grabbed her arm. I hit her in the chest and released her arm. I punched her in the gut and she stumbled backward. I punched her in the face. She swung her arm around and punched me in the shoulder. I grunted. She had a hard punch.

I grabbed her arm quickly and punched her in the gut twice. I threw her arm up and ducked down. I went under her shoulder and shoved my shoulder into her gut. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled on it. I swung myself up and wrapped my legs around her head. I swung myself to her left side and released her head as I landed on my feet and she fell onto a knee. I had her arm wrapped around my side. I kicked out her leg and she fell onto both of her knees. I stepped over her arm and put my legs under her stomach. I rolled forward and slammed her down onto the ground. I kept my legs tightly wrapped around her arm as I held her there.

She stopped moving. I looked over my leg. She was unconscious. I smiled slightly and stood up.

I looked up onto the bridge at Kate. She had taken out one of the triangles and was fighting the other three. I looked up at the curtain that was hanging above me. I ran over to the wall. I climbed up it as high as I could and pushed off of it. I swung my arms out and grabbed onto it. I swung around.

"Captain!" I yelled. Kate looked over at me. I put my hand out for her to grab. I swung and got closer to her. She looked at the triangles than at me. She raised her hand and jumped as I swung next to her. I grabbed her forearm and pulled her up. She wrapped her arms around my waist as we swung. She yelled in excitement and fear.

"We're going to jump, okay?" I yelled at her.

"What?!" She shouted at me. I put my hand on her arm which was wrapped around my waist.

"3, 2, 1!" I shouted as I released the curtain. We dove and landed on a table. The table broke and groaned as we both landed on our backs. Kate's arm was wrapped around me as we laid there.

I groaned and sat up. I looked around. Multiple people were staring at us. I put my hand on my back and stood up. I put my hand down for Kate to grab. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

Everyone stared at us. Someone started clapping slowly. I looked over. Others joined them. Soon everyone was clapping loudly. I looked at Kate. She grabbed my hand and raised it as we bowed. I scoffed. We stood back up.

"Thank you! Thank you! I hope you enjoyed our... play" Kate said looking at our costumes. I smiled slightly and shook my head. I heard running. I looked over. They were starting to wake up. I nodded for Kate to follow me. She nodded. We turned and started running out of the building. I ripped off my cape so I wouldn't trip on it.