Partners, am I right? 10.

I rolled my shoulder as I brought pizza dog back inside the apartment. "Hey, uh. I'm gonna take Clint to get his hearing aid fixed." Kate said. I nodded.

"Want me to stay here?" I asked taking off my jacket. She swallowed and messed with her hands.

"Um... I actually was hoping to talk to you about something before Clint and I leave." She stuttered out. I nodded my head slightly confused. Kate looked at CLint in the kitchen before grabbing my hand and pulling me into my room.

She shut my door and let out a breath against the door. I raised my eyebrows slightly and sat on the bed.

"C'mon Bishop. Whatever you're gonna say, I doubt it's that ba-"

Kate interrupted me by pressing her lips against mine. I stared at her face. Her eyes closed. I blinked slightly. Kate pulled back and stared at me. She put her hand on her lips.

"Shit. Elizabeth I'm sorry." She said backing up. Her eyes were wide and she turned to leave. I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't kiss her back.

I stood up and grabbed her arm. I pulled on her arm, grabbing her shoulders and kissing her as she spun around.

Her shoulders slowly untensed and she almost melted into my hands. I smiled slightly at her relaxed feeling. I released her shoulders, her hands leading up to my cheeks.

I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer as she deepened the kiss, pushing me back onto the bed. She giggled as I fell onto the bed. I let out a slightly flustered giggle as well.

She stared down at me. "I really like you, Nelson." She said, breathing heavily. I stared up at her.

"Well... I'm rather sorry to hear that. You're stuck with me now." I said. She smiled and stood up.

"And yeah, I need you to stay here. I was hoping you could use your tech to figure out who that girl was?" Kate said backing up slightly to the door. I tilted my head and stared at her.

"You want me in the chair?" I asked. She pursed her lips and nodded slightly. I sighed.

"Well I guess that makes me the Barbara to you're Robin," I said standing gup. She stared at me.

"Did you just make a... Comic reference?" She asked staring at me. I shrugged slightly.

"Maybe," I said walking over to her. She put her hand on the doorknob.

"God that was horrifying. Never do that again. I can't have you knowing more about comics than me" She said opening the door and walking out quickly. I smiled at her and followed.

"Who said I knew much about comics?" I asked following her to the door. She sighed.

"Never mention it again," She said grabbing my jacket off the coat rack. She put it on. "I'm stealing your jacket by the way. I like it" She said. I smiled slightly at her in my jacket. It was a black and orange pilot jacket.

"Okay. Be safe." I said as Clint opened the door and worked his way around Kate with a sigh. Kate smiled at me. She glanced at Clint and then back to me. I leaned forward. She did too.

We smacked foreheads. We both groaned and put our hands on our heads.

"Amateurs" I heard Clint say. I scoffed and looked up at Kate. Kate was slowly shrinking out the door. I smiled slightly and shut the door behind her.

I could feel my phone buzzing from the desk. I grunted as I lifted myself up the rope. I tapped my watch and looked at it. It was a doorbell notification. Someone was trying to get into my apartment.