part 3: hot babe cocomelon dad awooga awooga

My heart skipped a beat when I heard my roach of a sister was watching cocomelon WITHOUT me!!!!!!!! crazy right??? ok whatever so first i opened up my door and went infront of the big screen TV and started to breath heavily at the sight of the hot babe dad slowly walked out of the water with hisrock hard, baddie, hot babe looking 52 pack. When i looked at the children and realized that the NOT milf mom and the mailman had a little fun. so then i pressed the non-existing report button form among us and ran too meet cocomelon dad to tell him the tea. "c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c--c-c-c-c-c-c-c--c-c-cocomelon d-d-d-d-d-d--d-d-daddy, sorry," "I just found out your wife is cheating on you and actually is the imposter!!!" I said shyly studdered and uwu like pose:  👉 👈 . he didn't look to heartbroken, he even smirked! In my shock I realized he was doing it at me! 

"Actually would you like to be mrs. cocomelon?" he said the bit his lip and put his fingers up to his chin and squinted his eyes. he came close and i could feel his hot breath on my face it smelled like badonkadonk fruity balls, just the way i like it. "your kawaii." he said as he kissed me hard on my lips. i leaned into the kiss passionatly.  We were their for 2 hours before "mrs. cocomelon" aka NOT  milf mom came over "HUHHUHUH BABE YOUR CHEATING ON MEEE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?" she yelled, "no im with my soulmate." he says hottly then kisses me again. NOT milf mom then stopped away with her fists at her sides and then she left. we went back to kissing because we were just meant for each other. but then all of a sudden NOT milf mom came back as a furry!!! she then started hissing and growling at me. she had black eye liner dripping down her face. "ROOOAAARRRWWWWW GRRRRRRR HIIIIISSSSSSSS" she says in furry language. "ew emo" and then we went back to kissing.

                                                                            -bye-

#uwu #emo #NOT milf mom is furry not click bait!!!