3: The Final Interrogation Pt. 2

Lucius

"Enough, Bellatrix!" Lucius ordered, adopting his governor voice.

"Make me," Bellatrix pouted, as she began to cut on Miss Granger. Just as she made the first incision, something about this moment of cruelty made him snap, and see red. He grabbed his sister in law, and threw her off of the prone, now unconscious witch.

He moved to kill her, but Narcissa pleaded, "Lucius, don't. She's...she's my sister!"

He glared at his wife, staying his hand. "Fine. But, she's your baggage, and always has been."

Draco held his wand on his Aunt. "Incarcerous!" Spiked chains flew out of his wand, and Bellatrix began to scream as she struggled on the parquet floor, her blood staining the floor. "Silencio."

The dark witch continued to scream, but thankfully, no one in the room could hear her shrieking noises of pain.

"Go ahead and free Potter and Weasley for now, 'Cissa, you will free the others," Lucius ordered, calming down.

Potter and Weasley were freed, and he watched as the two best friends hugged, and exchanged some tender words. Draco spoke with them a bit, but Lucius was focused on the muggleborn witch lying on the floor. He cast healing spells over her, and she tried to stir awake, but he kept her under for now, knowing she would be in worse pain awake than unconscious.

Why he felt so fiercely protective of her he honestly did not know. She was by no means ugly, since she seemed to have grown into her looks, and filled out, but she was far too low born for someone like him. Still, he felt this overwhelming need to protect and care for this witch wash over him, and he had no idea why. The red haze of his rage of earlier fell away, and he gently smoothed Miss Granger's wavy chestnut brown hair out of her face.

Luna Lovegood cleared her throat. "How is she, sir?"

He looked up at his Niece, and nodded. "As well as can be expected. Did your Aunt tell you the plan?"

Luna nodded. "She did, but my dad needs me here. I am all he has ever since mum had her spell accident."

He hugged her, and she hugged him back, kissing his cheek. "Alright. Go tell Potter and Weasley the plan."

He picked up Miss Granger and settled her on one of the parlor couches. Luna explained the plan to the boys, and Narcissa returned with a time turner in hand. She slipped it around Miss Granger's neck, and explained, "I can't leave Draco here. But what if things go wrong? What if you get sent to where you don't want? What then, darling?"

"Then you will follow what the will says," Lucius said as gently as possible.

Narcissa nodded, understanding. "I understand. I will do as you say. But please return to me."

He kissed her. "I will try."

"Then that is enough. I love you."

"I love you too, 'Cissa."

Potter and Weasley turned to him, and Potter decided, "If Mione' is going with you, then we're coming with too. We've been a family unit since our first year."

"I understand. Pick her up, and I will extend the chain," Lucius instructed.

Mr Potter picked up Miss Granger bridal style, and he looped the gold time turner chain around all of them. He flipped the rings backward. He chose the time to before the three of them were captured by the Snatchers, or mud blood task force that the Ministry of Magic employed to track down, and bring these 'criminals,' in for questioning. He personally did not agree with the process, but that was the government as it stood, as corrupt as it was.

The rings began flipping back faster than he could stop them, and he began to get scared that they were heading into no man's land timewise, but nothing could have prepared them all for being thrust into a century none of them had ever in their wildest dreams thought they would ever see: the early 19th century...