Prologue

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan based fanfiction. Hyperdimension Neptunia is owned by Tsunako, Idea Factory, Felistella, and Compile Heart.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and all other series are created by Takahashi Kazuki.

Please support the official release and have a great day! :)

Prologue

Location: Shounen City

Time: 9:30PM

In the middle of the night, where the sky lit up because of the full moon and the sky itself was filled with stars, was a massive city near Japan that was located near a group of mountains

In the middle of the night, where the sky lit up because of the full moon and the sky itself was filled with stars, was a massive city near Japan that was located near a group of mountains. Some of its notable buildings and arenas include:

A group of schools, which include an elementary school, two middle schools, a high school, and three community colleges, two notable cafes, one of which is apparently world famous for its crépes, a video arcade, a large park arena, a river overlook, a mountain pass, a large shopping plaza, and an art museum.

At this time...

At this hour...

Two young men will settle the score between them... In a fight to the finish...

Elsewhere

Standing on top of a cliff was a young man, staring down at the city with an innocent smirk on his face. He appeared to be around 20 years old, with shaggy black colored hair, dark brown eyes, and dark colored skin. He was wearing a black sleeveless vest with a hood, a navy blue short-sleeved shirt underneath, black fingerless gloves, dark sunglasses over his forehead, gray jeans held together by a black belt with a gold belt buckle, and black combat boots. He also had an electric blue glowing scarf around his neck.

The young man in question was named Azure Nile, otherwise known as "Siege" was an exceptional player in the game of Duel Monsters.

As he suddenly turned his attention to the beauty of the night sky, Azure suddenly felt a "strange, yet familiar presence", which was actually not that far from where he was standing. He then made his way towards the city to try and find the source of this "presence" that caught his attention.

Location: Shounen City - Church

Time: 10:25PM