chapter 1.

(Read Intro or else things later won't make sense)

"Eren!"

All he heard was his name. He woke up with a start to see Mikasa standing over him in his bed.
"You were crying in your sleep." Eren sighed in relief to see that he was still recovering in wall sina after he defeated the female titan. And Mikasa was still alive and well.
"I'm sorry if I worried you." Eren said.
"No need to appologize, after what you did i dont blame you for having nightmares."
Eren stared at the ceiling while Mikasa sat on the end of his bed his face still a little damp and covered in beads of sweat.
"what a nice dream to have after all my terrifying experiences." He thought to himself sarcastically.
Eren leaned his head forward to its regular posistion and stared at Mikasa sitting at the end of his bed. Of course he always thought Mikasa was beautiful, but just at that moment he sat there as if he just noticed it. Or maybe he was just relieved that she was alive.
"Hey guys." Armin said cheerful as always as he walked into the room.
"How are you feeling Eren?"
"I'm feeling better now that you mention it."
"Good, I'm glad to hear that-oh I almost forgot."
Armin pulled out a bag from underneath his uniform.
"Here I brought you guys lunch."
"Thank you Armin." Mikasa said smiling as she took the bag.
"I'm glad u appreciate it because it took a lot of effort to sneak this past Sasha before she noticed I had food."
Eren laughed. "That's potato girl." He said while they started to laugh catching one last thoughtful glimpse of Mikasa before brushing the thought off.

Later...

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were underground with the frozen Annie still inside that crystal form. The air was dry and the floor a little weird feeling underneath your feet. It wasn't the most comfortable place to be but incase Annie decide to turn back into a titan they were ready.

"Just looking at her is frustrating." Eren said.
"we came all this way just have her frozen and never speak."
"It could be worse." Said Mikasa.
"At least we have some hope of getting information, at least she's not dead."
Armin sighed. He slowly walked up to it and kicked it slightly.
"Your right this is frustrating. I wish she was alive,or just not frozen, so I could slap her." Mikasa looked at Armin in surprise.
"That sounds a little mean for you Armin?" She said.
"Can you blame me."
Mikasa looked back over at the frozen Annie and just stared in silence for a moment.
"No I don't, your right I want to kill her but that's just my opinion."
They all just stood there for a few minutes staring at that frozen thing In front of them, lost in their own thoughts. Until they heard foot steps coming from down the hall. It was Hange running awkwardly,with some heavy looking equipment, toward the three.
"Hey guys I didn't know you would be down hear?" She said a little out of breath.
Eren started."Sorry we were just checking things out do you want us to-"
"Oh no! This is perfect you guys can help and watch me do some experiments on her!" Her glasses seemed to light up every time she mentioned anything if the sort.
"Oh umm, uh that's okay I think we need to get Eren back to bed." Mikasa said.
"YES that is right. Come on Eren." Armin said awkwardly trying to follow along.
"Okay well I'll see you guys later!" Hange yelled.
The three quickly said their goodbyes and rushed towards the exit, holding Erens arms as if he had just finished waking up.
"That was close." Eren said.
"I REALLY don't want to sit through that again."
They once again started to laugh and Eren couldn't help himself but to look at Mikasa again. This time something was different but he didn't know what.
"We should get going anyway the survey corps are going to do one last scout out of the area. After that we have allready planned another expedition to your basement Eren." Mikasa said.
"We half do and half don't want you to come with us but in the end it's your decision wether or not your up to it."
Eren stood there in silence for a moment thinking about his dream again.
" I don't want you to go of course, I don't think your ready yet, but don't let me influence your decision." Mikasa looked over at Eren in anticipation hoping the answer was no.
"Yes, I'm going, I don't want to leave you guys incase it's too dangerous."
Mikasa looked a bit disappointed in his choice, all she wanted to do was protect him. Although there was a spark of happiness that Eren was going to be there with her.